- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Brighton vs Leicester Predictions & Tips - Inconsistent Foxes tipped to draw on the south coast
- Brighton vs Leicester predictions for Sunday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at the Amex Stadium (2:00 pm BST)
- Leicester are winless in 5 of their last 6 away matches
- Can Leicester earn a point after tough recent fixtures?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Leicester have seen BTTS in their last 3 away matches (Getty Images)
Brighton vs Leicester Predictions
Brighton are patchy at home and Leicester are inconsistent away. Both sides have hit the net regularly and I am backing a draw and BTTS.
- Brighton vs Leicester Predictions
- Brighton Form
- Brighton Injuries & Team News
- Leicester Form
- Leicester Injuries & Team News
- Brighton vs Leicester Live Stream FAQ
- Brighton are winless in 7 of their last 11 home matches (all competitions)
- Leicester are winless in 5 of their last 6 away matches (all competitions)
- Leicester have seen BTTS in their last 3 away matches (all competitions)
Leicester have an 18-13 advantage against Brighton in 38 meetings with seven draws.
Brighton narrowly beat Brentford 1-0 away on Saturday. Leandro Trossard struck in the 90th minute after a cagey match to give Brighton a third Premier League win in four.
Graham Potter’s side won their first two matches against Burnley (2-1) and Watford (2-0). They fell to a 2-0 defeat against Everton in their last home match.
Brighton Injuries & Team News
Defenders Dan Burn, Adam Webster and Tariq Lamptey are ruled out.
Midfielders Enock Mwepu and Pascal Gross and striker Jurgen Locadia are also unavailable.
Aaron Connolly is likely to return to the squad after a recent injury.
Leicester surrendered a 2-0 lead and drew 2-2 against Napoli on Thursday. Ayoze Perez and Harvey Barnes struck either side of half time before the Foxes conceded two late goals.
Brendan Rodgers’ side are winless in their last two following a 1-0 loss at home to Man City on Saturday.
The Foxes have been inconsistent in the Premier League. Narrow wins against Wolves (1-0) and Norwich (2-1) have provided their points this season.
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Ayoze Perez will serve the final match of his suspension. Defenders James Justin and Wesley Fofana are also ruled out.
Jonny Evans is doubtful due to injury.
Brighton vs Leicester Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Brighton vs Leicester live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Brighton vs Leicester live stream.
Brighton are missing several key players and are unconvincing at home. Leicester have had two taxing matches against City and Napoli with a 1-1 draw predicted.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.87 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.25 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $6.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit