- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Brighton vs Wolves Predictions & Tips - Stalemate predicted as Wolves visit The Amex
- Brighton vs Wolves predictions for Saturday’s English Premier League match
- Match is being played at 17:30 GMT at The Amex
- Brighton have not won at home in their last 12 Premier League matches
- I’m backing this match to end level with neither side in good form
- Read on for more free predictions and betting tips
Wolves have lost their last 3 matches on the road (Getty Images)
Brighton vs Wolves Predictions
This match has all the markings of a draw. Both sides have struggled to score goals this season, and while Brighton are winless in 12 at home, they have drawn four of their last six on home soil.
- Brighton have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches (Premier League).
- Brighton have seen BTTS Yes in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier League).
- Brighton have drawn 4 of their last 6 home matches (Premier League).
- Wolves have lost their last 3 away matches (Premier League).
- Wolves have drawn their last 3 matches against Brighton (Premier League).
Head to Head
Brighton lead Wolves 11-3 in 24 matches along with 10 draws. In the 2019/20 season both matches saw the teams share the spoils.
The match at The Amex ended 2-2 while their last match saw a 0-0 draw at Molineux Stadium.
Brighton hover just above the relegation zone in the English Premier League on 13 points. They will face some pressure over the coming weeks to keep their head above water.
Graham Potter’s side has played some very good football this season but the results have not backed it up. That is mainly due to their inability to find the back of the net with regularity.
Brighton are a winless in their last seven Premier League matches but they have managed four draws in that period. Their last four has in fact seen them draw three.
It began with a 0-0 result at Fulham before a disappointing 1-1 draw at home to 10-man Sheffield United. That was a match Brighton really should have won.
An impressive display followed at West Ham where Neal Maupay and Lewis Dunk ensured a 2-2 draw. It was another match where Brighton led but allowed West Ham to equalise eight minutes from the end.
Brighton’s last match saw them lose 1-0 at home to Arsenal. It was one of Brighton’s poorer attacking displays with few chances created.
Brighton Injuries & Team News
Graham Potter rested Solly March, Neal Maupay, Danny Welbeck and Ben White against Arsenal. All of them are likely to start this match.
Right-back Tariq Lamptey is still missing through injury which has taken a lot away from the Brighton attack in recent weeks. Adam Lallana will also not feature in central midfield due to injury.
Forward Aaron Connolly returned to the squad after injury in the last match but will probably have to make do with the bench once again.
Wolves’ inconsistent season can largely be put down to injuries and the loss of key players during the transfer window. Since returning to the Premier League, this has been Wolves’ worst start as they find themselves 12th on the table.
Defensively Nuno Espirito Santos’ side is as efficient as ever. This trait has seen them perform well against the bigger teams when they can counter attack.
Wolves’ have only taken four points from their last six league matches, a run that began with a 4-0 loss at Liverpool and a 1-0 home defeat to Aston Villa.
Daniel Podence and Pedro Neto ensured a 2-1 comeback win at home over Chelsea in their next match. That high was short lived as Wolves went down 2-1 at Burnley thereafter.
A late Romain Saiss header secured a 1-1 draw at home to Tottenham before Wolves traveled to Old Trafford in their last match.
Nuno Espirito Santos put out a young side that performed admirally, and arguably deserved a point from the match. Their inability to put away chances saw Manchester United take a 1-0 win thanks to a 90th minute winner.
Wolves Injuries & Team News
Central midfielder Leander Dendoncker and centre-back Willy Boly are both doubts for this match. Raul Jimenez is a long term injury concern with Wolves desperately missing his goals.
After resting a number of players against Manchester United, the likes of Daniel Podence, Marcal, Nelson Semedo and Fabio Silva are all likely to return to the starting lineup.
Brighton vs Wolves FAQ
What is the Brighton vs Wolves best bet?
The last three matches between Brighton and Wolves have ended in a draw. The best bet is for this clash to also end level.
Where can I watch the Brighton vs Wolves live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Brighton vs Wolves live stream.
Brighton have drawn four of their last six at home and their last three against Wolves. This match is backed to end in a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @220.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @550.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet