- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Burnley vs Arsenal Predictions & Tips - Gunners to keep winning momentum in the EPL
- Burnley vs Arsenal predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Turf Moor (3:00 pm BST)
- Burnley have lost 6 of their last 7 matches
- Can Arsenal record consecutive Premier League wins?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Arsenal have won 11 of their last 14 matches against Burnley (Getty Images)
Burnley vs Arsenal Predictions
Burnley are in awful form while Arsenal will take confidence from their first win of the season. I am backing a Gunners win and BTTS.
- Burnley vs Arsenal Predictions
- Burnley Form
- Burnley Injuries & Team News
- Arsenal Form
- Arsenal Injuries & Team News
- Burnley vs Arsenal Live Stream FAQ
- Burnley have lost 6 of their last 7 matches (Premier League)
- Burnley have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 8 home matches (Premier League)
- Arsenal have won 11 of their last 14 matches against Burnley (all competitions)
Arsenal have a 54-34 advantage against Burnley in 111 meetings with 23 draws.
Burnley lost 3-1 against Everton on Monday. It was the Clarets third Premier League defeat in four matches after losses to Brighton (2-1) and Liverpool (2-0).
Ben Mee gave Burnley the lead early in the second half. Sean Dyce’s side couldn’t contain Everton and they conceded three goals in the last 30 minutes.
The Clarets have lost seven of their last nine top-flight matches, including four home losses.
Burnley Injuries & Team News
Defenders Kevin Long and Connor Roberts and midfielder Dale Stephens are ruled out.
Centred back Nathan Collins should return to the squad.
Arsenal beat Norwich 1-0 at the Emirates on Saturday to relieve pressure on Mikel Arteta. The victory ended the Gunners three-match losing streak after 2-0 defeats against Brentford and Chelsea and a 5-0 loss against Man City.
Arteta’s side had 30 shots against Norwich and 2.98 expected goals. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang eventually broke the deadlock and scored Arsenals first goal of the season on 66 minutes.
Arsenal Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Granit Xhaka is suspended.
Defender Rob Holding and midfielder Mohamed Elneny could be back in contention.
Burnley vs Arsenal Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Burnley vs Arsenal live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Burnley vs Arsenal live stream.
Burnley are in poor form. Arsenal have a full-strength squad, will gain momentum from their recent win and are backed to win 2-1.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.90 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Arsenal Win Full Time Result $2.04 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Arsenal WIn 2-1 Correct Score $9.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit