- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Burnley vs Leeds Predictions & Tips - Back BTTS and a Leeds Win
- Burnley vs Leeds predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The game is being played at 12:30 pm BST at Turf Moor
- Burnley have lost 4 of their last 6 Premier League matches
- I am tipping a Leeds Win and BTTS
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Leeds have won 2 of their last 3 away matches (Getty Images)
Burnley vs Leeds Predictions
Burnley are in terrible home form and Leeds have picked up impressive wins in the Premier League against tough opposition.
I am backing a Leeds win and BTTS at Turf Moor.
- Burnley have lost 4 of their last 6 matches (Premier League)
- Burnley have lost 2-1 in their last 2 home matches (Premier League)
- Burnley have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 9 matches (Premier League)
- Burnley have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 8 home matches against Leeds (all competitions)
- Leeds have won 2 of their last 3 away matches (Premier League)
- Leeds have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 matches (Premier League)
Leeds have a 32-18 advantage against Burnley in 61 meetings with 11 draws.
Leeds beat Burnley 1-0 in the reverse fixture this season with Patrick Bamford scoring the winner.
Burnley beat Fulham 2-0 away on Monday evening, a result which secured their Premier League status for next season.
Burnley were under pressure for long spells and had just 32% possession. The Lancashire side defended rigidly after first-half goals from Ashley Westwood and Chris Wood.
Sean Dyche’s side have picked up recent points away from home with wins over Wolves and Fulham to keep well clear of relegation trouble in 15th.
Poor home has prevented a mid-table push in the latter stages of the season. Burnley lost 2-1 to West Ham and Newcastle in their last two home matches and they have failed to win in their last nine at Turf Moor.
Burnley Injuries & Team News
Winger Robbie Brady and defender Kevin Long are ruled out through injury.
Leeds beat Tottenham 3-1 at home on Saturday, their fourth win in seven Premier League matches.
Stuart Dallas, Patrick Bamford and Rodrigo scored as Leeds put in a dominant display with 16 shots, 53% possession and 2.55 expected goals.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side bounced back from a disappointing 2-0 defeat away at Brighton, their only loss in eight Premier League matches.
Leeds’ good run of form has seen them gain recent points against Man City, Liverpool and Man United. They are 10th in the Premier League and eight points off the European places.
Leeds Injuries & Team News
Centre back Liam Cooper is doubtful due to injury.
Midfielder Adam Forshaw and winger Helder Costa are ruled out.
Burnley vs Leeds Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Burnley vs Leeds live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Burnley vs Leeds live stream.
Leeds are in excellent form and they should beat a Burnley side who rarely win at home.
Both sides have regularly seen BTTS this season. A Leeds win and BTTS is my pick.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-166.67 at BetMGM - 5 Units
Value Bet: Leeds Win Full Time Result @145.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Leeds Win 2-1 Correct Score @900.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit