- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Burnley vs Norwich Predictions & Tips - Clarets and Canaries meet in tense Premier League basement clash
- Burnley vs Norwich predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Turf Moor (3:00 pm BST)
- Burnley are winless in their last 13 home matches
- Can Norwich earn their first point of the season against out of form Burnley?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Burnley have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 matches against Norwich (Getty Images)
Burnley vs Norwich Predictions
Burnley and Norwich will want to avoid defeat and the Premier League’s bottom two clubs are on long winless runs. I am backing a draw and BTTS.
- Burnley vs Norwich Predictions
- Burnley Form
- Burnley Injuries & Team News
- Norwich Form
- Norwich Injuries & Team News
- Burnley vs Norwich Live Stream FAQ
- Burnley are winless in their last 13 home matches (Premier League)
- Burnley have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 matches against Norwich (all competitions)
- Norwich are winless in their last 16 matches (Premier League)
Burnley have a 21-15 advantage against Norwich in 43 meetings with seven draws.
Burnley’s winless run extended to nine Premier League matches after they surrendered the lead twice against Leicester.
The Clarets were 2-1 up at half time after a Foxes’ own goal and Maxwel Cornet’s strike. Sean Dyce’s side sat back and had 9-22 shots and conceded late on to draw 2-2.
Burnley are winless in three home matches this season. Their only home point came from a 1-1 draw against Leeds.
Burnley Injuries & Team News
Forwards Jay Rodriguez and Matej Vydra should return to the squad after recent injuries.
Midfielder Dale Stephens and defenders Conor Roberts and Maxwel Cornet are sidelined with injuries.
Norwich are rooted to the bottom of the Premier League table. Daniel Farke’s side suffered a 16th consecutive Premier League match on Saturday as they lost 2-0 at Everton.
The Canaries were competitive in the match, with 10-11 shots and 54% possession but they conceded goals either side of half time. Farke's side couldn’t respond with Ben Gibson going closest to equalising on 57 minutes.
Norwich Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Mathias Normann is back in contention.
Attacking midfielder Todd Cantwell and defender Christoph Zimmermann will face late fitness tests.
Defender Sam Byram and winger Przemyslaw Placheta are unavailable.
Burnley vs Norwich Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Burnley vs Norwich live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Burnley vs Norwich live stream.
Burnley and Norwich will keep things tight and their winless runs will continue with a draw at Turf Moor. I am tipping a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.75 at betfair - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.60 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $7.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit