- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Burnley vs Tottenham Predictions & Tips - Tough test for Spurs in the Premier League
- Burnley vs Tottenham predictions for Sunday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Turf Moor (2pm GMT)
- Burnley have drawn their last 2 matches
- Can the Clarets make it five games unbeaten?
- Preview, stats & team news
Burnley have seen BTTS in their last 4 matches (Getty Images)
Burnley vs Tottenham Predictions
Burnley have picked up some impressive results recently and shown confidence in front of goal. Tottenham are out of sorts, struggle for clean sheets on the road with value on BTTS.
- Burnley vs Tottenham Predictions
- Burnley Form
- Burnley Injuries & Team News
- Tottenham Form
- Tottenham Injuries & Team News
- Burnley vs Tottenham Live Stream FAQ
- Burnley have drawn their last 2 matches (Premier League)
- Burnley have seen BTTS in their last 4 matches (Premier League)
- Tottenham are winless in their last 2 away matches (Premier League)
- Tottenham have failed to keep a clean sheet in 8 of their last 9 matches (Premier League)
Tottenham have a 51-41 advantage against Burnley in 120 meetings with 28 draws.
Burnley followed up their 1-1 away draw against Chelsea with a 3-3 home draw with Crystal Palace.
Ben Mee and Chris Wood put the Clarets ahead after Palace’s early opener. Maxwel Cornet equalised again after half time and Matej Vydra missed a huge chance to seal the points late on.
Sean Dyce’s side are unbeaten in their last four Premier League matches. A 3-1 home win against Brentford remains their only win of the season.
Burnley Injuries & Team News
Forward Ashley Barnes and midfielder Dale Stephens are doubtful.
Midfielder Ashley Westwood and defender James Tarkowski are ruled out.
Antonio Conte lost his first match as Tottenham boss with a shock 2-1 away loss against Mura in the Conference League.
Despite 15 shots and 58% possession, Spurs were 1-0 down until Harry Kane’s 72nd-minute equaliser. The North London side then conceded in the final minute.
Tottenham have struggled away this season, winning one of their last five. They are winless in their last two after losses to West Ham (1-0) and a goalless draw against Everton.
Tottenham Injuries & Team News
Defender Cristian Romero and forward Giovani Lo Celso are unavailable.
Burnley vs Tottenham Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Burnley vs Tottenham live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Burnley vs Tottenham live stream.
What time does Burnley vs Tottenham Start?
The match starts at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 28
Burnley are tough to beat at home and Spurs are struggling to find a rhythm on the road. I am predicting a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @10/13 at Unibet - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @28/11 at Unibet - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @6/1 at bet365 - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
19 January 2022
20 January 2022
21 January 2022