- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Burnley vs West Ham Predictions & Tips - Back a Draw and Wood to Score
- Burnley vs West Ham predictions for Monday’s Premier League match
- The game is being played at 8:15 pm BST at Turf Moor
- Burnley have drawn 5 of their last 7 home matches
- I am tipping a draw and Chris Wood to Score
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Burnley’s Chris Wood has scored 6 goals in his last 6 matches (Getty Images)
Burnley vs West Ham Predictions
Burnley are struggling for wins at Turf Moor, but they have drawn regularly. West Ham's good form has tailed off in recent weeks, particularly away from home.
Burnley's top striker Chris Wood is in excellent form, so I am backing him to score and a draw on Sunday.
- Burnley are winless in 8 of their last 10 matches (Premier League)
- Burnley have drawn 5 of their last 7 home matches (Premier League)
- Burnley have drawn 1-1 in 3 of their last 5 home matches (Premier League)
- Burnley’s Chris Wood has scored 6 goals in his last 6 matches (Premier League)
- Burnley’s Chris Wood has scored 5 goals in his last 6 matches against West Ham (Premier League)
- West Ham are winless in 3 of their last 5 matches (Premier League)
- West Ham are winless in 5 of their last 6 away matches (all competitions)
West Ham have a 38-35 advantage over West Ham with 18 matches drawn.
Burnley beat Wolves 4-0 away on Sunday, which ended their three-match losing streak in the Premier League.
Chris Wood scored a first-half hat-trick and Ashley Westwood added a fourth late on. Burnley were dominant in the match with 14 shots and 2.24 expected goals.
The win followed consecutive losses to Southampton, Newcastle and Man United. Sean Dyce’s side are 14th and nine points clear of the relegation zone.
A 2-1 loss to Newcastle ended Burnley’s run of four consecutive draws at home and extended their winless run at Turf Moor to eight matches in all competitions.
Burnley Injuries & Team News
Winger Robbie Brady and defender Kevin Long are ruled out through injury.
West Ham Form
West Ham lost 1-0 at home to Chelsea last time out, their second successive Premier League defeat.
The Hammers struggled to break down an organised Chelsea side with just nine shots and 44% possession. It was the first match in five where West Ham failed to score.
The loss followed a 3-2 away defeat to Newcastle. David Moyes’ side have lost four of their last five away matches in all competitions.
Recent away defeats to Man United and Man City were followed by a 3-2 victory away at Wolves. The dropped points leave the Hammers in fifth and three points off the Champions League places with five matches remaining.
West Ham Injuries & Team News
Fabian Balbuena and Craig Dawson will return to the squad after serving their respective suspensions.
Defenders Arthur Masuaku and Aaron Cresswell are doubtful with injuries.
Midfielder Declan Rice and striker Michail Antonio are ruled out.
Burnley vs West Ham Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Burnley vs West Ham live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Burnley vs West Ham live stream.
Burnley can’t seem to win at home and West Ham’s recent away form has been poor.
Chris Wood is on fire after scoring a hat-trick against Wolves. I am backing a draw and Chris Wood to score again.
Best Bet: Chris Wood Anytime Goalscorer @160.00 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @260.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Chris Wood First Goalscorer @500.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @650.00 at 888sport - 1 Unit