- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Burnley vs Wolves Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Share of the spoils at Turf Moor
- Burnley have drawn 3 of their last 5 home matches in the Premier League
- Burnley have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches
- Burnley drew their last match 1-1 against Liverpool
- Wolves have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches
Burnley are enjoying an impressive season despite lacking goals (Getty Images)
Burnley host Wolves at Turf Moor in the English Premier League on Wednesday night with both sides still in the hunt for European football. Both clubs struggled in front of goal so I expect a low scoring encounter to end in a 1-1 draw.
Burnley’s recent form has seen them claim a 1-0 home win against Watford followed by a 1-0 win at Crystal Palace. They hosted Sheffield United in a 1-1 draw before another 1-0 away victory over West Ham.
In their last match Burnley became the first Premier League team to leave Anfield with a point when they drew 1-1 against Liverpool. Jay Rodriguez scored in the second half to level matters after Liverpool took a first half lead.
Burnley have a few injuries in the squad to contend with. Defenders Ben Mee and Matthew Lowton are both injured. They are joined on the sidelines by midfielder Jack Cork and forward Ashley Barnes.
Sixth placed Wolves restarted their season with a 2-0 away win at West Ham and a 1-0 home win against Bournemouth. Wolves made it three wins in a row as they sealed a 1-0 win at Aston Villa.
Those fine results were followed by a 2-0 home loss to Arsenal before going down 1-0 at Sheffield United to a very late goal.
In their last match Wolves put in a dominant performance at home as they beat Everton 3-0. Raul Jimenez scored from the spot, Leander Dendoncker added a second before the break and Diogo Jota wrapped it up.
Wolves have a fully fit squad to choose from. Few changes are expected but Joao Moutinho and Diogo Jota should return to the starting side.
Burnley vs Wolves Head to Head
Wolves have a 22-12 advantage over Burnley with 10 draws in their 44 previous encounters.
The teams last met in August at Molineux Stadium with the match ending in a 1-1 draw.
Burnley vs Wolves Odds
Burnley have been priced at 3.80 and Wolves valued at 2.00. The draw is paying 3.25.
Under 2.5 goals is paying 1.53 and over 2.5 goals is available at 2.50 with bet365.
Burnley vs Wolves Match Up
Neither side have been scoring loads of goals so this could very well become a tactical battle. A tight affair is expected with European qualification on the line.
Burnley vs Wolves Stats
- Burnley have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches (Premier League).
- Burnley have drawn 3 of their last 5 home matches (Premier League).
- Burnley drew 1-1 against Liverpool in their last match (Premier League).
- Wolves have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Wolves have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches against Burnley (all competitions)
Burnley vs Wolves FAQ
Where can I watch the Burnley vs Wolves live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Burnley vs Wolves live stream online.
Where is Burnley vs Wolves being played?
Burnley vs Wolves is being played at Turf Moor in Burnley, England.
When is Burnley vs Wolves being played?
Burnley vs Wolves is being played at 18:00 BST on Wednesday 15 July 2020.
Top Betting Sites
23 January 2021
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch