- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
Chelsea vs Aston Villa Predictions & Tips - Blues Back to Winning Ways in the Premier League
- Chelsea vs Aston Villa predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Stamford Bridge (17:30 BST)
- Can the Blues make it five unbeaten with a home win?
Chelsea have won 3 of their last 4 matches (Getty Images)
Chelsea vs Aston Villa Predictions
Chelsea showed progress under Graham Potter before the international break. Aston Villa have struggled against the Premier League top sides and there is value on a home win.
- Chelsea vs Aston Villa Predictions
- Chelsea Form
- Chelsea Injuries & Team News
- Aston Villa Form
- Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
- Chelsea have won 3 of their last 4 matches
- Chelsea have won their last 4 matches against Aston Villa
Chelsea have a 68-58 advantage against Aston Villa in 161 meetings with 35 draws.
Chelsea gave up the lead twice to draw 2-2 at home against Everton last time out. The Blues had 2.18 expected goals and strikes from Joao Felix and Kai Havertz weren’t enough to seal victory.
Chelsea won their previous three against Leicester away (3-1), Borussia Dortmund (2-0) and Leeds (1-0) at home.
Graham Potter’s side are tenth in the Premier League and four points off the European places.
Chelsea Injuries & Team News
Defender Thiago Silva and forward Armando Broja are out.
Aston Villa Form
Aston Villa thrashed Bournemouth 3-0 at home before the international break. Douglas Luiz, Jacob Ramsey and Emi Buendia scored in the one-sided victory.
The win followed a 1-1 draw at West Ham and victories over Crystal Palace (1-0) and Everton (2-0).
Unai Emery’s side have moved up to 11th in the table following solid recent form.
Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Jed Steer is ruled out.
Chelsea are becoming more consistent and have enough quality to defeat Aston Villa. The Blues will be a step up in class compared to Villa’s recent opponents and a home win is tipped.
Get £35 + 10 Free Spins
with coupon code NEWBONUS
If your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day's betting, QuinnBet will refund 50% of your losses as a Free Bet up to £35 (min 3 bets) Plus 10 Free online casino spins at QuinnCasino. Even if your account is up, you're guaranteed a £5 Free Bet Plus 10 Free Spins provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at the minimum odds. T&Cs apply | 18+ New UK Customers Only | BeGambleAware.org
Top Betting Sites
05 June 2023
- Ninjas in Pyjamas vs LGD Gaming -
- ThunderTalk Gaming vs Anyone's Legend -
- Varbergs BoIS FC v BK Hacken -
- Malmo FF v Degerfors -
06 June 2023
- FLA Panthers @ VGS Golden Knights -
- Ice Hockey
- Fatih Karagumruk v Kasimpasa -
- Arminia Bielefeld v Wehen SV -
19 June 2023
- NBA Finals Offer -
Chelsea v Aston Villa
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips