- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Chelsea vs Leicester Predictions & Tips - Chelsea set for revenge against Leicester
- Chelsea vs Leicester predictions for Tuesday’s Premier League match
- The game is being played at 8.15pm BST at Stamford Bridge
- Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Leicester
- I am backing under 2.5 goals and a Chelsea win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 10 matches (Getty Images)
Chelsea vs Leicester Predictions
Leicester won the battle in the FA Cup but Chelsea could win the war in the Premier League. Expect Thomas Tuchel to make adjustments and use his deeper squad to keep another clean sheet at Stamford Bridge.
- Chelsea have won 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 10 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 9 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Leicester (all competitions).
Head to Head
Chelsea have a 57-28 advantage against Leicester with 34 draws in 119 matches.
They met in the FA Cup final on Saturday, Youri Tielemans scoring the winner as Leicester won 1-0 at Wembley.
Chelsea recently went undefeated in seven straight games which included victories against Real Madrid and Manchester City.
The Blues have lost their last two matches. They lost 1-0 at home against Arsenal despite having 68% possession and 19-5 shots.
Thomas Tuchel’s side took on Leicester in the FA Cup final on Saturday. Chelsea managed 34% possession and 13-6 shots, but the Foxes won 1-0 despite having one shot on target.
Chelsea Injuries and Team News
Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic could return on the bench after injury.
Thomas Tuchel should make changes here with Edouard Mendy, Ben Chilwell, Kai Havertz and Christian Pulisic all set to start.
Leicester won three games in a row in April before a 1-1 draw at Southampton and shock 4-2 home defeat to Newcastle.
The Foxes bounced back with an important 2-1 win at Manchester United. The Red Devils rested most of their stars and Brendan Rodgers’ side took advantage.
Leicester’s last match was a 1-0 win against Chelsea in the FA Cup final. Youri Tielemans scored the winner in a match where they had 36% possession and one shot on target.
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Leicester are missing injured defenders James Justin and Jonny Evans.
Attackers Cengiz Ünder and Harvey Barnes are injured.
Chelsea will want revenge after the FA Cup final against Leicester. I am expecting Tuchel to make adjustments and guide the Blues to victory with another clean sheet.
Best Bets: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @-131.58 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best Bets: Chelsea Win Full Time Result @-125.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Value Bet: Chelsea Win To Nil @175.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Chelsea Win 2-0 Correct Score @700.00 at 888sport - 1 Unit