- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Predictions & Tips - Villans to hold unbeaten Eagles in the Premier League
- Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Selhurst Park (3:00 pm GMT)
- Crystal Palace have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches
- Can the Eagles maintain their unbeaten run at home?
- Preview, stats & team news
Crystal Palace have had 1+ expected goals in their last 5 home matches (Getty Images)
Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Predictions
Crystal Palace are undefeated at Selhurst Park this season and often draw. Steven Gerrard’s Villa improved last time out and they could take a point from South London.
- Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Predictions
- Crystal Palace Form
- Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
- Aston Villa Form
- Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
- Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Live Stream FAQ
- Crystal Palace have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier League)
- Crystal Palace have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 matches (Premier League)
- Crystal Palace have created 1+ expected goals in their last 5 home matches (Premier League)
- Aston Villa are winless in their last 3 away matches (Premier League)
- Aston Villa have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 6 matches (Premier League)
- Aston Villa have created 1+ expected goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League)
Aston Villa have a 20-13 advantage against Crystal Palace in 47 meetings with 14 draws.
Crystal Palace Form
Crystal Palace extended their unbeaten run to seven matches with a 3-3 draw at Burnley.
The Eagles led 3-2 at half time after Christian Benteke scored twice and Marc Guéhi added a third. Palace then conceded the equaliser five minutes into the second period.
Patrick Viera's side have drawn five of their last seven in the Premier League. Three stalemates have come at home against Brighton (1-1), Newcastle (1-1) and Leicester (2-2).
Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
Midfielder James McArthur and defender Nathan Ferguson are sidelined due to injury.
Aston Villa Form
Steven Gerrard got off to a winning start at Villa with a 2-0 home victory against Brighton. The result ended a five-match losing streak.
Villa had five shots on target and just 37% possession. Ollie Watkins and Tyrone Mings sealed the win with goals in the final ten minutes.
Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Douglas Luiz may return to the squad.
Winger Bertrand Traore and midfielder Trezuguet are ruled out.
Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa live stream.
What time does Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Start?
The match starts at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 27
Palace have struggled to turn good performances into wins and they draw regularly. Villa should take confidence from their win last weekend and a draw is likely.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.80 at Ladbrokes Australia - 2 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.45 at Neds - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $7.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit