- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Crystal Palace vs Leicester Predictions & Tips - Palace set for another point in the Premier League
- Crystal Palace vs Leicester predictions for Sunday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Selhurst Park (2pm BST)
- Crystal Palace have drawn 3 of their last 5 home matches
- Can the Eagles draw again to remain unbeaten at home in the EPL?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Crystal Palace have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 home matches (Getty Images)
Crystal Palace vs Leicester Predictions
Crystal Palace remain unbeaten at home this season and they often draw at home. With Leicester out of form, I am backing a draw and BTTS at Selhurst Park.
- Crystal Palace vs Leicester Predictions
- Crystal Palace Form
- Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
- Leicester Form
- Leicester Injuries & Team News
- Crystal Palace vs Leicester Live Stream FAQ
- Crystal Palace have drawn 3 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions)
- Crystal Palace have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 home matches (all competitions)
- Leicester are winless in their last 3 matches (Premier League)
Leicester have a 29-27 advantage against Crystal Palace in 75 meetings with 19 draws.
Crystal Palace Form
Crystal Palace extended their unbeaten home run to five in all competitions with a 1-1 draw against Brighton on Monday.
The Eagles created plenty of chances with 1.31 expected goals and took the lead through Wilfried Zaha. Jordan Ayew then missed a sitter before Brighton equalised with the last kick of the game.
Patrick Vieira's side have been hard to beat recently, with a 3-0 away loss to Liverpool their only loss in four.
Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
Defender Nathan Ferguson and winger Eberechi Eze are ruled out with long-term injuries.
Leicester played their sixth match in 19 days on Thursday as they fell to a 1-0 away defeat against Legia Warszawa.
Brendan Rodgers’ side conceded in the first half. They then dominated with 18-10 shots and 65% possession, with Jannik Vestergaard and Ayoze Pérez missing chances to equalise.
The Foxes are winless in five of their last six, including a 2-2 draw against Burnley last time out in the Premier League.
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Centre-back Jonny Evans will face a late fitness test.
Defensive duo James Justin and Wesley Fofana remain sidelined.
Crystal Palace vs Leicester Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Crystal Palace vs Leicester live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Crystal Palace vs Leicester live stream.
Palace will be hard to beat at home and Leicester will be fatigued after a recent fixture pile-up. I am backing a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.77 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.40 at betfair - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $7.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit