- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Crystal Palace vs Man City Predictions & Tips - Man City to win and go a step closer to the Premier League title
- Crystal Palace vs Man City predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The game is being played at 12.30pm BST at Selhurst Park
- Man City have won 31 of their last 34 matches
- I am backing Man City to win to nil in London
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Man City have won 31 of their last 34 matches (Getty Images)
Crystal Palace vs Man City Predictions
Crystal Palace are struggling to create chances and are unlikely to threaten Man City. Pep Guardiola’s side should stroll to victory and are backed to win to nil and cover the -1 handicap.
- Crystal Palace have lost their last 2 matches (Premier League).
- Crystal Palace have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Crystal Palace have failed to score in 3 of their last 5 home matches (Premier League).
- Man City have won by 2+ goals in 3 of their last 4 matches against Crystal Palace (Premier League).
- Man City have won to nil in 2 of their last 3 matches against Crystal Palace (Premier League).
- Man City have won 31 of their last 34 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Man City have a 34-16 advantage against Crystal Palace with 14 draws in 64 matches.
Man City have won three of the last four encounters including 4-0 at home in January.
Crystal Palace Form
Crystal Palace have been inconsistent this season. The Eagles are safe from relegation, 11 points above the drop zone with a game in hand.
Roy Hodgson’s side drew 1-1 at Everton but have lost their last two matches.
Palace lost 4-1 at home against Chelsea where they had one shot and 0.60 expected goals.
Crystal Palace’s last match was a 2-1 defeat at Leicester. They took the lead through Wilfried Zaha but were poor after that and can have no complaints.
Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey is injured alongside centre backs Mamadou Sakho and James Tomkins. Gary Cahill is doubtful.
Defender Nathan Ferguson and striker Connor Wickham haven’t played this season.
Midfielder James McArthur is doubtful.
Manchester City Form
Manchester City have won 31 of their last 34 matches in all competitions. They have a 10 point lead in the Premier League with five matches remaining.
Pep Guardiola’s side were eliminated by Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-finals, losing 1-0 at Wembley.
Man City bounced back with a 2-1 win at Aston Villa in the Premier League after falling behind in the 1st minute.
They then beat Tottenham 1-0 in the League Cup final at Wembley, dominating the game with 21-2 shots and Aymeric Laporte heading home a late winner.
Manchester City’s last match was a 2-1 win at PSG in the Champions League semi-final first leg. They were outplayed in the first half and trailed 1-0, but two second half goals to Kevin De Bruyne and Riyad Mahrez turned it around.
Manchester City Injuries & Team News
Centre back John Stones is suspended.
Pep Guardiola should rotate heavily here with Aymeric Laporte, Fernandinho, Gabriel Jesus, Raheem Sterling, Ferran Torres and Sergio Aguero all hoping to start.
Crystal Palace struggle to create chances and are not expected to threaten Man City. Monitor the starting side for value in the goalscoring markets.
Best Bets: Man City Win To Nil @110.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
Best Bets: Man City -1 Handicap @100.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units