- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Predictions & Tips - Premier League draw specialists lock horns
- Crystal Palace vs Newcastle predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Selhurst Park (3:00 pm BST)
- Crystal Palace are unbeaten in their last 6 home matches
- Can the Eagles make it seven undefeated at home?
- Preview, stats & team news
Crystal Palace have drawn their last 3 matches (Getty Images)
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Predictions
Crystal Palace are hard to beat at home and Newcastle have picked up a lot of draws. Both sides have an eye for goal and a deadlock with BTTS is likely.
- Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Predictions
- Crystal Palace Form
- Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
- Newcastle Form
- Newcastle Injuries & Team News
- Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Live Stream FAQ
- Crystal Palace have drawn their last 3 matches (Premier League)
- Crystal Palace are unbeaten in their last 6 home matches (all competitions)
- Newcastle are winless in their last 9 matches (all competitions)
- Newcastle have seen BTTS in their last 6 matches (Premier League)
Newcastle have a 28-12 advantage against Crystal Palace in 49 meetings with nine draws.
Crystal Palace Form
Palace drew 2-2 at Arsenal on Monday for their third consecutive stalemate. They previously held Leicester (2-2) and Brighton (1-1).
The Eagles led 2-1 through Christian Benteke and Odsonne Edouard. The South London side conceded the equaliser in the 95th minute.
Patrick Viera’s side are unbeaten in four at Selhurst Park. Six of their eight league points have come at home.
Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
Forward Wilfried Zaha is back in contention.
Defender Nathan Ferguson and winger Eberechi Eze are ruled out.
Newcastle surrendered a 1-0 lead and lost 3-2 at home against Tottenham on Sunday.
Callum Wilson scored early and Spurs responded with three first half goals. Jonjo Shelvey was sent off late on before Spurs scored a late own goal.
Former manager Steve Bruce was sacked following a winless start to the season.
Newcastle’s three league points have come from draws against Southampton, Leeds and Watford.
Newcastle Injuries & Team News
Goalkeepers Martin Dubravka and Freddie Woodman are doubtful.
Midfielder Jonjo Shelvey is suspended and Paul Dummett is injured.
Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Crystal Palace vs Newcastle live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Crystal Palace vs Newcastle live stream.
Palace should continue their drawing streak against Newcastle. The sides are likely to score but should cancel each other out.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.75 at betfair - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $4.00 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $7.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit