- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Predictions & Tips - Back Premier League Leaders in London Derby
- Crystal Palace vs Tottenham predictions for Saturday’s Premier League Match
- The fixture is being played at Selhurst Park (12:30 pm BST)
- Crystal Palace have lost 3 of their last 5 matches
- Can Spurs maintain their 100% record in the Premier League?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Tottenham have won their last 4 matches (Getty Images)
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Predictions
Crystal Palace are in patchy form. Tottenham have made a solid start and should maintain their 100% Premier League record.
- Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Predictions
- Crystal Palace Form
- Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
- Tottenham Form
- Tottenham Injuries & Team News
- Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Live Stream FAQ
- Crystal Palace have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (Premier League)
- Crystal Palace have seen BTTS in their last 3 matches against Tottenham (Premier League)
- Tottenham have won their last 4 matches (Premier League)
Tottenham have a 32-12 advantage against Crystal Palace in 59 meetings with 15 draws.
Crystal Palace Form
Palace came back from behind twice draw 2-2 at West Ham last time out.
The Eagles created chances with 55% possession and 1.68-1.45 expected goals. Conor Gallagher scored a second-half brace to earn a point for his side.
Patrick Vieira is winless in four matches as Palace boss. The Eagles lost 3-0 to Chelsea before a 0-0 home draw against Brentford in the Premier League.
Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
Forwards Eberechi Eze and Michael Olise and defender Nathan Ferguson are unavailable.
Captain Luka Milivojevic should be back in contention.
Tottenham beat Watford 1-0 before the international break to maintain their lead at the top of the Premier League.
Spurs were on top with 58% possession, 15-9 shots and 0.92-0.6 expected goals. Son Heung-Min scored the winner just before halftime.
Nuno Espirito Santo’s side have won five of their six matches in all competitions. Their only loss was a shock 1-0 away defeat against Paços de Ferreira.
Tottenham Injuries & Team News
Centre backs Cristian Romero and Davinson Sanchez are ruled out.
Winger Giovani Lo Celso and midfielder Tanguy Ndombele are also injured.
Forwards Son Heung-Min and Steven Bergwijn and full-back Ryan Sessegnon may feature and will face late fitness tests.
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Crystal Palace vs Tottenham live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Crystal Palace vs Tottenham live stream.
Palace showed big improvements against West Ham. Spurs are missing several key players but should win again. I am backing a Spurs win with BTTS.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.90 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Tottenham Win Full Time Result $1.95 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Tottenham Win 2-1 Correct Score $9.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit