- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Everton vs Burnley Predictions & Tips - Goodison Advantage for Everton in the Premier League
- Everton vs Burnley predictions for Monday’s Premier League Match
- The fixture is being played at Goodison Park (8:00 pm BST)
- Burnley have lost to nil in their last 2 away matches
- Can Everton maintain their good home form against a listless Burnley?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Everton have won 3 of their last 4 home matches (Getty Images)
Everton vs Burnley Predictions
Everton have started the season in good form and remain unbeaten. Burnley have struggled to find the net. I am backing an Everton win to nil.
- Everton vs Burnley Predictions
- Everton Form
- Everton Injuries & Team News
- Burnley Form
- Burnley Injuries & Team News
- Everton vs Burnley Live Stream FAQ
- Everton have won 3 of their last 4 home matches (all competitions)
- Burnley have lost 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League)
- Burnley have lost to nil in their last 2 away matches (Premier League)
Everton have a 51-37 advantage against Burnley in 118 meetings with 30 draws.
Everton are unbeaten in their first four matches. The Toffees beat Brighton 2-0 last time out, with Demarai Gray and Dominic Calvert-Lewin scoring.
Rafa Benitez has overseen wins against Southampton (3-1) and a 2-2 draw against Leeds in three Premier League matches.
Everton Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Fabian Delph and Tom Davies and forward James Rodriguez are doubtful.
Defender Seamus Coleman and striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin will be in contention after recent knocks.
Burnley are winless in three Premier League matches. The Clarets drew 1-1 at home to Leeds before the international break.
Sean Dyce’s side took the lead through Chris Wood after half time. Burnley then went on the back foot and conceded late on.
The Clarets have been poor in front of goal recently, scoring just two goals in their last six Premier League matches.
Burnley Injuries & Team News
Defenders Kevin Long and Conor Roberts and midfielder Dale Stephens are ruled out.
Defenders Maxwel Cornet and Nathan Collins should return to the squad.
Everton vs Burnley Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Everton vs Burnley live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Everton vs Burnley live stream.
Everton have earned some good results this season. Burnley are in poor form and they struggle to score. I am backing an Everton 2-0 win.
Best Bet: Everton Win Full Time Result $1.74 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Everton Win to Nil Win to Nil $2.88 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Everton Win 2-0 Correct Score $8.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit