- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
Everton vs Southampton Predictions & Tips - Back BTTS and a Draw in the Premier League
- Everton vs Southampton predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at 3:00 pm BST at Goodison Park
- Everton are winless in 10 of their last 12 home matches in the Premier League
- Will Rafa Benitez’s Everton hold the Saints at Goodison?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Everton have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 8 matches against Southampton (Getty Images)
Everton vs Southampton Predictions
Everton and Southampton ended last season in poor form. The sides have been unconvincing in pre-season, so I am backing a draw and BTTS.
- Everton vs Southampton Predictions
- Everton Form
- Everton Injuries & Team News
- Southampton Form
- Southampton Injuries & Team News
- Everton vs Southampton Live Stream FAQ
- Everton are winless in 10 of their last 12 home matches (Premier League)
- Everton have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 8 matches against Southampton (Premier League)
- Southampton are winless in 12 of their last 13 away matches (Premier League)
Everton have a 50-32 advantage against Southampton in 105 meetings with 23 draws.
Everton had a patchy pre-season following the appointment of Rafa Benitez. The Toffees drew 1-1 with Millonarios and beat Pumas MNAM 1-0 before a 4-0 away defeat against Man United.
Everton were winless in nine of their last 12 Premier League matches towards the end of last season. They slipped from the European places to 10th after a poor finish to their campaign.
Everton Injuries & Team News
Forward James Rodriguez should start despite a recent ankle injury.
Winger Moise Kean and midfielders Andre Gomes and Jean-Philippe Gbamin are doubtful.
Southampton won three of their pre-season friendlies, defeating Cardiff (4-0), Swansea (3-1) and Levante (1-0) before a 3-1 home defeat to Athletic Bilbao.
The Saints ended their 2020/21 campaign with one of the worst away records in the league, losing 10 of their last 11 on the road.
Southampton Injuries & Team News
Captain James Ward-Prowse could miss out due to an ankle injury.
New signings Adam Armstrong and Armando Broja could miss out due to fitness concerns.
Midfielder William Smallbone and defender Sam McQueen are doubtful.
Everton vs Southampton Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Everton vs Southampton live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Everton vs Southampton live stream.
Everton and Southampton come into the new campaign after disappointing 2020/21 seasons. Neither side has gained momentum in pre-season, so I am backing a score draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-121.95 at Unibet - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @270.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units