- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
Everton vs Tottenham Predictions & Tips - Few Chances in Cagey Premier League Clash
- Everton vs Tottenham predictions for Monday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Goodison Park (20:00 BST)
- Will the Toffees see another low scorer at home?
Everton have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 home matches (Getty Images)
Everton vs Tottenham Predictions
Everton and Tottenham’s results have been tough to predict and under 2.5 is the best bet. The Toffees keep things tight at home and Spurs will want to hold firm after some poor recent form.
- Everton vs Tottenham Predictions
- Everton Form
- Everton Injuries & Team News
- Tottenham Form
- Tottenham Injuries & Team News
- Everton have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 home matches
- Everton have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 7 matches against Tottenham (Premier League)
- Tottenham have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 8 matches
Tottenham have a 70-57 advantage against Everton in 185 meetings with 58 draws.
Everton came back twice to draw 2-2 at Chelsea before the international break. Abdoulaye Doucouré and Ellis Simms were on target in the second half to salvage a point.
The draw extended the Toffees’ unbeaten run to three matches. Everton previously beat Brentford 1-0 at home and drew 2-2 at Nottingham Forest.
Three 1-0 wins from four home matches under Sean Dyche has helped Everton up to 15th in the Premier League.
Everton Injuries & Team News
Forward pair Andros Townsend and Dominic Calvert-Lewin are ruled out.
Tottenham gave up the lead twice to draw 3-3 at Southampton last time out. Goals from Pedro Porro, Harry Kane and Ivan Perisic weren’t enough to seal the win.
Spurs previously beat Nottingham Forest (3-1). The win followed losses at Sheffield United, Wolves (1-0) and a draw with AC Milan (0-0).
Antonio Conte was sacked after one win his last five. Cristian Stellini was appointed as interim manager during the international break.
Tottenham Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Rodrigo Bentancur and Yves Bissouma are out.
Defenders Emerson Royal and Ben Davies are also out.
Everton concede few chances at home. Tottenham’s interim Stellini will want to make his side hard to beat again and a low-scoring encounter is tipped.
Bet £10 Get £30
with bonus code NEWBONUS
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30 in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Top Betting Sites
05 June 2023
- Bernarda Pera vs Ons Jabeur -
- Ninjas in Pyjamas vs LGD Gaming -
- ThunderTalk Gaming vs Anyone's Legend -
- Varbergs BoIS FC v BK Hacken -
- Malmo FF v Degerfors -
06 June 2023
- FLA Panthers @ VGS Golden Knights -
- Ice Hockey
- Fatih Karagumruk v Kasimpasa -
- Arminia Bielefeld v Wehen SV -
19 June 2023
- NBA Finals Offer -
Everton v Tottenham
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips