- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
Everton vs Watford Predictions & Tips - Toffees back on track in the Premier League
- Everton vs Watford predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Goodison Park (3:00 pm BST)
- Everton have won 4 of their last 5 home matches
- Can the Toffees bounce back with a win?
- Preview, stats & team news
Everton have won their last 3 matches against Watford (Getty Images)
Everton vs Watford Predictions
Everton are in good home form and Watford rarely win or score away. The Toffees should record a comfortable win to nil.
- Everton vs Watford Predictions
- Everton Form
- Everton Injuries & Team News
- Watford Form
- Watford Injuries & Team News
- Everton vs Watford Live Stream FAQ
- Everton have won 4 of their last 5 home matches (Premier League)
- Everton have won their last 3 matches against Watford (all competitions)
- Watford have lost 9 of their last 10 away matches (Premier League)
- Watford have lost to nil in 3 of their last 4 away matches (Premier League).
Everton have a 22-5 advantage against Watford in 31 meetings with four draws.
Everton’s 100% winning record at Goodison Park was ended by a 1-0 loss to West Ham. The Toffees had just 39%, two shots on target and conceded in the last 15 minutes.
Rafa Benitez’s side won their previous four home matches, including wins to nil against Norwich (2-0) and Wolves (1-0).
Everton Injuries & Team News
Forwards Richarlison and Dominic Calvert-Lewin and midfielder Andre Gomes are doubtful.
Midfielders Abdoulaye Doucoure and Fabian Delph are ruled out with long-term injuries.
Watford lost their second consecutive match without scoring after a 5-0 home defeat against Liverpool.
Claudio Ranieri’s side rarely threatened with 26% possession, 6-19 shots and 0.3 expected goals.
The Hornets have one win in their last seven Premier League matches. They have also lost three of their four away matches to Spurs and Leeds (1-0) and Brighton (2-0).
Watford Injuries & Team News
Striker Josh King could return to the squad.
Midfielder Peter Etebo, defenders Christian Kabasele, Francisco Sierralta and Nicolas Nkoulou are unavailable.
Everton vs Watford Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Everton vs Watford live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Everton vs Watford live stream.
Everton can bounce back from their first home loss of the season. Watford are low on confidence after being thrashed by Liverpool with a home win to nil my pick.
Best Bet: Everton Win Full Time Result $1.65 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Everton Win to Nil $2.75 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Everton Win 2-0 Correct Score $8.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit