- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Leeds vs Brighton Tips & Predictions - Leeds tipped to win at home
- Leeds vs Brighton betting tips for the Premier League fixture
- The match takes place at Elland Road on Saturday (15:00 GMT)
- Leeds have won each of their last 2 home matches and 3 of their last 5 in the Premier League
- The best betting tips for the game is for Leeds to win
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Leeds vs Brighton Prediction
- Leeds have won their last 2 home matches (English Premier League).
- Leeds have won 3 of their last 5 matches (English Premier League).
- Leeds forward Patrick Bamford has scored in each of his last two home matches (English Premier League).
- Brighton are winless in their last 9 matches (English Premier League).
- Brighton have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 away matches (English Premier League).
- Brighton have lost 4 of their last 8 away matches (English Premier League).
Head to Head
Leeds Team News & Injuries
Brighton Team News & Injuries
Leeds vs Brighton FAQs
What is the best bet for Leeds vs Brighton?
The best bet for a Leeds win. Leeds have won each of their last two home matches, while Brighton are winless in nine.
Where can I watch the Leeds vs Brighton live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Leeds vs Brighton live stream online.
Where is Leeds vs Brighton being played?
Leeds vs Brighton is being played at Elland Road in Leeds, England.
When does Leeds vs Brighton kick off?
Leeds vs Brighton kicks off at 15:00 GMT on Saturday 16 January 2021.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet