- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Leeds vs Liverpool Predictions & Tips - Liverpool Win and Goals Expected in the Premier League
- Leeds vs Liverpool predictions for Sunday’s Premier League Match
- The fixture is being played at Elland Road (4:30 pm BST)
- Liverpool have won 7 of their last 9 matches against Leeds
- Can Leeds stop Liverpool in the Premier League?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Liverpool have won 7 of their last 8 away matches (Getty Images)
Leeds vs Liverpool Predictions
Leeds are in poor form despite scoring plenty of goals. Liverpool are on an impressive unbeaten run and are backed to win at Elland Road.
- Leeds vs Liverpool Predictions
- Leeds Form
- Leeds Injuries & Team News
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Injuries & Team News
- Leeds vs Liverpool Live Stream FAQ
- Leeds have seen BTTS in 9 of their last 11 matches (all competitions)
- Liverpool have won 7 of their last 9 matches against Leeds (all competitions)
- Liverpool have won 7 of their last 8 away matches (Premier League)
Liverpool have a 60-28 advantage against Leeds in 119 meetings with 31 draws.
Leeds are winless in their first three Premier League matches. The Whites drew 1-1 against Burnley last time out.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side conceded just before halftime and Patrick Bamford equalised late on. Leeds had chances with 1.52 expected goals and 11 shots.
Leeds have drawn consecutive Premier League matches after a 2-2 home draw against Everton. Their only win this season was a 3-0 home victory against League Two Crewe.
Leeds Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Robin Koch is ruled out.
Forward Raphnia is unavailable after FIFA prevented Brazilian players from featuring for their clubs this weekend.
Midfielder Mateusz Klich and defender Junior Firpo will face late fitness tests.
Liverpool extended their unbeaten run in the top-flight to 13 consecutive matches with a 1-1 draw against Chelsea.
The Reds were on top with 24-6 shots and 66% possession. They conceded early before Mo Salah equalised from the penalty spot before halftime.
The draw ended Liverpool’s run of seven straight wins in the Premier League. Jurgen Klopp’s side previously beat Norwich (3-0) and Burnley (2-0).
Liverpool Injuries & Team News
Alisson, Roberto Firmino and Fabinho will not feature after the FIFA ban.
Midfielders James Milner and Harvey Elliot should be back in contention.
Leeds vs Liverpool Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Leeds vs Liverpool live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Leeds vs Liverpool live stream.
Leeds have struggled for wins early in the season. Liverpool are on a good unbeaten streak and will create chances. I am backing an away win.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.57 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Liverpool Win Full Time Result $1.75 at Neds - 4 Units
Correct Score Tip: Liverpool Win 2-1 Correct Score $9.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit