- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Leeds vs Man United Predictions & Tips - Back BTTS and United to Win
- Leeds vs Man United predictions for Sunday’s Premier League match
- The game is being played at 2:00 pm BST at Elland Road
- Man United have won their last 5 Premier League matches
- I am tipping Man United to win and BTTS
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Man United have won 7 of their last 8 matches in all competitions (Getty Images)
Leeds vs Man United Predictions
Leeds are in good form but have struggled for wins at home. Man United have put together an excellent unbeaten run in the Premier League and they are on a winning streak.
Both teams have scored regularly so I am tipping Man United to win and BTTS.
- Leeds have seen BTTS in their last 4 matches (Premier League)
- Man United have won 3 of their last 5 away matches against Leeds (all competitions)
- Man United have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 8 matches against Leeds (Premier League)
- Man United have seen BTTS in their last 3 matches (Premier League)
- Man United have won their last 5 matches (Premier League)
- Man United have won 7 of their last 8 matches (all competitions)
- Man United have won 4 of their last 5 away matches (all competitions)
Man United have a 47-26 advantage against Leeds with 35 matches drawn. United thrashed Leeds 6-2 in the reverse fixture at Old Trafford earlier this season.
Leeds drew 1-1 with Liverpool on Monday, their fifth consecutive match without defeat in the Premier League.
Liverpool led for most of the match but Diego Llorente equalised in the 87th-minute. The draw followed a run of three consecutive wins.
Leeds recently beat Fulham, Sheffield United and Man City 2-1. They also held Chelsea to a 0-0 draw before the international break.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side are 10th in the Premier League but one win in their last four home matches leaves them too far adrift from the European places.
Leeds Injuries & Team News
Forwards Raphinha and Rodrigo may be in contention following recent injuries.
Midfielder Adan Forshaw is doubtful and defender Liam Cooper is suspended.
Man United Form
Man United beat Burnley 3-1 on Sunday to extend their winning streak to five matches in all competitions.
United dominated the match with 70% possession and 17 shots. Striker Mason Greenwood scored twice and Edinson Cavani added a third in injury time.
It was United’s fifth consecutive Premier League win and extended their unbeaten run to 12 matches.
Recent away wins against Spurs and Man City have almost secured United's Champions League place for next season.
They are still 11 points off rivals Man City at the top of the Premier League with six matches remaining this season, making a late title challenge unlikely.
Man United Injuries & Team News
Eric Bailly could be back in contention.
Anthony Martial and Phil Jones are ruled out through injury.
Leeds vs Man United Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Leeds vs Man United live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Leeds vs Man United live stream.
Man United are in top form in the Premier League and have a good record at Elland Road. Both teams have seen BTTS in recent matches so I am backing United to win and BTTS.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-175.44 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Man United Win Full Time Result @-114.94 at Unibet - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Man United Win 2-1 Correct Score @850.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit