- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
Leeds vs Watford Predictions & Tips - Tight affair expected in the EPL
- Leeds vs Watford predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Elland Road (3:00 pm BST)
- Watford are winless in 5 of their last 6 away matches
- Can Leeds edge out of the relegation zone with a draw?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Leeds have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches (Getty Images)
Leeds vs Watford Predictions
Leeds and Watford rarely win in the Premier League. Both sides have an eye for goal and I am backing a draw and BTTS.
- Leeds vs Watford Predictions
- Leeds Form
- Leeds Injuries & Team News
- Watford Form
- Watford Injuries & Team News
- Leeds vs Watford Live Stream FAQ
- Leeds have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches (Premier League)
- Watford are winless in 5 of their last 6 away matches (all competitions)
- Watford have seen BTTS in their last 3 matches (all competitions)
Watford have an 11-8 advantage against Leeds in 25 meetings with six draws.
Leeds were denied their first league win of the season as they fell to a 2-1 defeat against West Ham on Saturday. The result leaves Marcelo Bielsa's side in the relegation zone on goal difference.
Raphinha opened the scoring and Leeds had plenty of chances with 15 shots and 1.27 expected goals. They then conceded two late goals to remain winless in their first six Premier League matches.
Leeds Injuries & Team News
Forwards Diego Llorente and Raphinha and midfielder Pascal Struijk are back in contention.
Striker Patrick Bamford is unlikely to feature with an ankle injury.
Midfielder Adam Forshaw and defensive duo Robin Koch and Luke Ayling remain sidelined.
Watford couldn’t build on their recent 3-1 win against Norwich and they are winless in their last two. A shock 3-1 loss against Stoke in the EFL Cup came before a 1-1 draw against Newcastle last time out.
Xisco Munoz’s side were 1-0 down for most of the match, despite having 15 shots and 53% possession. Ismaïla Sarr then netted the equaliser with 20 minutes remaining.
Watford Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Daniel Bachmann and midfielder Tom Cleverley will return to the squad.
Midfielder Peter Etebo remains out long-term through injury.
Leeds vs Watford Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Leeds vs Watford live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Leeds vs Watford live stream.
Leeds and Watford can’t seem to break their spell of poor form. The Whites will miss several key players and I am tipping a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.67 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $4.00 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $8.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit