- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
- Thursday 9
- Friday 10
- Saturday 11
- Sunday 12
- Monday 13
- Tuesday 14
- Wednesday 15
- Thursday 16
Leicester vs Arsenal Predictions & Tips - In form Premier League sides lock horns
- Leicester vs Arsenal predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at the King Power (12:30 pm BST)
- Leicester have drawn 2-2 in 3 of their last 4 home matches
- Will the Foxes have another high-scorer at home?
- Preview, stats & team news
Leicester have seen BTTS in their last 5 matches (Getty Images)
Leicester vs Arsenal Predictions
Leicester and Arsenal are in decent form and both sides score plenty of goals. A 2-2 draw is my tip.
- Leicester vs Arsenal Predictions
- Leicester Form
- Leicester Injuries & Team News
- Arsenal Form
- Arsenal Injuries & Team News
- Leicester vs Arsenal Live Stream FAQ
- Leicester have drawn 2-2 in 3 of their last 4 home matches (all competitions)
- Leicester have seen BTTS in their last 5 matches (Premier League)
- Arsenal are winless in 3 of their last 4 away matches (Premier League)
- Arsenal have seen BTTS in their last 2 matches (Premier League)
Arsenal have a 68-33 advantage against Leicester in 146 meetings with 45 draws.
Leicester gave up a 2-0 home lead to draw 2-2 against Brighton in the EFL Cup. The Foxes progressed on penalties and the result extended Leicester’s unbeaten run to five in all competitions.
Brendan Rodger's side are unbeaten in four at home. Three of these fixtures ended in 2-2 draws against Napoli, Burnley and Brighton.
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Striker Jamie Vardy should be back in contention.
Defenders James Justin and Wesley Fofana remain sidelined.
Midfielder Wilfred Ndidi and winger Marc Albrighton are out.
Arsenal are on an eight-match unbeaten run in all competitions. The Gunners comfortably beat Leeds 2-0 in the EFL Cup, with Eddie Nketiah and Callum Chambers on the scoresheet.
Arsenal beat Aston Villa 3-1 last time out in the Premier League. The result followed consecutive draws against Crystal Palace (2-2) and Brighton (0-0).
Arsenal Injuries & Team News
Defenders Pablo Mari and Ben White and midfielder Martin Odegaard should return after a recent illness.
Full-back Kieran Tierney is doubtful and midfielder Granit Xhaka is ruled out.
Leicester vs Arsenal Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Leicester vs Arsenal live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Leicester vs Arsenal live stream.
Arsenal and Leicester are in similar form and they will want to preserve their unbeaten runs. With the sides in good goalscoring form, a score draw is likely.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.67 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.50 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 2-2 Draw Correct Score $13.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
07 December 2021
08 December 2021
12 December 2021