- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Leicester vs Man City Predictions & Tips - City Win To Nil in the Premier League
- Leicester vs Man City predictions for Saturday’s Premier League Match
- The fixture is being played at the King Power Stadium (3:00 pm BST)
- Man City have won 12 of their last 14 away matches
- Can Man City make it three wins in three in the Premier League?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Man City have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 matches against Leicester (Getty Images)
Leicester vs Man City Predictions
Leicester will face a different Man City side to the one they defeated in the Community Shield. The Citizens are in good form and scoring for fun. I am backing an away win.
- Leicester vs Man City Predictions
- Leicester Form
- Leicester Injuries & Team News
- Man City Form
- Man City Injuries & Team News
- Leicester vs Man City Live Stream FAQ
- Leicester have lost 2 of their last 3 home matches (Premier League)
- Man City have won to nil in 3 of their last 4 matches against Leicester (Premier League)
- Man City have won 12 of their last 14 away matches (Premier League)
Man City have a 62-32 advantage against Leicester in 123 meetings with 29 draws.
Leicester bounced back from a 4-1 defeat against West Ham with a 2-1 win against Norwich before the international break.
Jamie Vardy put the Foxes ahead before Norwich equalised. Marc Albrighton struck late on for Leicester’s second league win of the season.
Brendan Rodgers' side narrowly beat Wolves 1-0 at home in their only home match of the season.
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Striker Ayoze Perez, defender James Justin and Wesley Fofana and midfielder Nampalys Mendy are ruled out.
Forward Ricardo Pereira and full-back Ryan Bertrand will be in contention.
Defenders Jonny Evans and Jannik Vestergaard are doubtful and will face late fitness tests.
Man City Form
Man City recovered from their 1-0 opening day loss against Spurs in the Premier League. The Citizens recorded back-to-back 5-0 wins against Norwich and Arsenal.
Pep Guardiola’s side were completely dominant against Arsenal last time out. The champions had 81% possession, 25-1 shots and 4.47 expected goals. Ilkay Gündoğan, Fernan Torres, Gabriel Jesus and Rodri all got on the scoresheet.
Man City Injuries & Team News
Goalkeepers Ederson and Zack Steffen are ruled out. Scott Carson could be in line for a rare appearance.
Striker Gabriel Jesus and midfielder Phil Foden are also unavailable.
Midfielder Kevin De Bruyne and defender Aymeric Laporte may be in contention after recent knocks.
Leicester vs Man City Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Leicester vs Man City live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Leicester vs Man City live stream.
Leicester have picked up some narrow wins recently and have not been convincing. They face an in-form Man City who are playing with confidence after big recent wins. I am backing a 2-0 away win.
Best Bet: Man City Win Full Time Result $1.58 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Man United Win to Nil $2.85 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Man City Win 2-0 $9.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit