- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Leicester vs Man United Predictions & Tips - Out of form sides clash in EPL
- Leicester vs Man United predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at the King Power (3:00 pm BST)
- Man United are winless in their last 3 matches against Leicester
- Can the Foxes make it four games unbeaten against United?
- Preview, stats & team news
Leicester have drawn their last 2 matches (Getty Images)
Leicester vs Man United Predictions
Leicester and Man United struggled for wins before the international break. The Red Devils have a poor recent record against Leicester and I am backing a draw.
- Leicester vs Man United Predictions
- Leicester Form
- Leicester Injuries & Team News
- Man United Form
- Man United Injuries & Team News
- Leicester vs Man United Live Stream FAQ
- Leicester have drawn their last 2 matches (Premier League)
- Man United are winless in their last 3 matches against Leicester (all competitions)
- Man United are winless in 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions)
Man United have a 68-35 advantage against Leicester in 133 meetings with 30 draws.
Leicester are on a three match winless run. The Foxes drew 2-2 against Burnley and Crystal Palace and lost 1-0 against Legia Warszawa.
Kelechi Iheanacho and Jamie Vardy gave Leicester a 2-0 lead at half time against Palace last time out. The Midlands side retreated in the second period and conceded two goals.
A 2-0 away win against Championship side Millwall is Leicester’s only win in their last seven.
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Centre back Jonny Evans should return to the squad following a foot injury.
Defenders James Justin and Wesley Fofana and midfielder Wilfred Ndidi are sidelined.
Man United Form
Man United are winless in their last two Premier League matches. Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s side dropped points at home to Aston Villa (1-0) and Everton (1-1).
Anthony Martial gave United the lead against Everton before they conceded a second-half equaliser. United couldn’t utilise their 72% possession and they were saved by a VAR decision that ruled out an Everton winner.
Man United Injuries & Team News
Winger Amad Diallo and striker Marcus Rashford may be in contention.
Defender Harry Maguire is doubtful with a calf injury and Raphael Varane is ruled out.
Leicester vs Man United Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Leicester vs Man United live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Leicester vs Man United live stream.