- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Leicester vs West Brom Predictions & Tips - Points Shared in Midlands Clash
- Leicester vs West Brom predictions for Thursday’s Premier League match
- The game is being played at 8:00 pm BST at King Power Stadium
- Leicester's Kelechi Iheanacho has scored 10 goals in his last 7 matches
- I am tipping Iheanacho to keep scoring
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Kelechi Iheanacho has scored 7 goals in his last 5 Premier League matches (Getty Images)
Leicester vs West Brom Predictions
Leicester have struggled to pick up points in the Premier League and they have been inconsistent at home. West Brom are full of confidence after some big wins but they are in patchy away form.
I am tipping a draw between the sides with in-form striker Kelechi Iheanacho to score.
- Leicester are winless in 4 of their last 6 matches (Premier League)
- Leicester are winless in 3 of their last 5 home matches (Premier League)
- Leicester's Kelechi Iheanacho has scored 7 goals in his last 5 matches (Premier League)
- Leicester's Kelechi Iheanacho has scored 10 goals in his last 7 matches (all competitions)
- Leicester are winless in their last 8 home matches against West Brom (all competitions)
- West Brom are winless in 3 of their last 5 matches (Premier League)
- West Brom are winless in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League)
Head to Head
West Brom have a 41-50 advantage over Leicester in 115 meetings with 24 matches drawn.
Leicester beat West Brom 3-0 in the reverse fixture this season. The Foxes’ dominated the match with 65% possession and 13 shots.
Leicester beat Southampton 1-0 in their FA Cup semi-final on Sunday. Kelechi Iheanacho scored in an evenly contested match.
The FA Cup win followed back-to-back losses in the Premier League. The Foxes lost 2-0 at home to Man City and 3-2 away at West Ham, dropping key points in the race for the top-four.
Brendan Rodgers’ side are third in the Premier League, just two points ahead of fifth-placed Chelsea.
Leicester’s home form has been inconsistent in the Premier League. Losses to Arsenal and Man City have come either side of a 5-0 home win against Sheffield United, with Iheanacho scoring a hat-trick against the Blades.
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Forward Harvey Barnes and defender James Justin are ruled out through injury.
Winger Ricardo Pereira is set to return to the squad.
West Brom Form
West Brom beat Southampton 3-0 at home last time out to record back-to-back wins for the first time this season.
Matheus Pereira, Matt Phillips and Callum Robinson all scored and West Brom created several clear-cut chances with 2.56 expected goals.
The result followed the Baggies’ 5-2 win away at Chelsea but they remain nine points from safety in 19th place.
Despite recent wins, Sam Allardyce’s side have struggled away from home and are winless in five of their last six on the road.
West Brom Injuries & Team News
Defender Branislav Ivanovic is ruled out with a thigh injury.
Leicester vs West Brom Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Leicester vs West Brom live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Leicester vs West Brom live stream.
Leicester’s Premier League form has dipped recently so I am tipping a draw. Kelechi Iheanacho has been in excellent form in the Premier League and can continue to score.
Best Bet: Kelechi Iheanacho Anytime Goalscorer @115.00 at Unibet - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @325.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Kelechi Iheanacho First Goalscorer @360.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit