- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
Liverpool vs Man City Predictions & Tips - Title rivals to share the spoils
- Liverpool vs Man City Predictions for Sunday’s English Premier League match
- Fixture is being played at 15:30 GMT at Anfield
- Man City are undefeated in their last 3 matches against Liverpool
- Can City stifle Liverpool at Anfield?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
City can get a point at Anfield (Getty Images)
Liverpool vs Man City Predictions
This looks set to be a tight encounter between title rivals. City have a good recent record against Liverpool but only one win in their last 18 at Anfield. A draw is the best bet.
- Liverpool vs Man City Predictions
- Head to Head
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Injuries & Team News
- Man City Form
- Man City Injuries & Team News
- Liverpool vs Man City Live Stream FAQ
- Liverpool are undefeated in their last 17 matches (all competitions).
- Liverpool have seen BTTS Yes in their last 2 matches (all competitions).
- Man City are undefeated in their last 3 matches against Liverpool (Premier League).
- Man City have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Liverpool hold an 80-47 advantage across their previous 170 matches against Man City. 43 matches have ended in draws.
City won 4-1 at Anfield in their last meeting in February to end a 17-match winless league run at Anfield.
Liverpool have been outstanding this season and sit top of the Premier League table. They are 17 matches unbeaten in all competitions since April.
After a 3-0 home win against Crystal Palace, Liverpool won 3-0 at Norwich in the Carabao Cup. A 3-3 draw at Brentford followed having led 2-1 and 3-2 in a match they should have killed off.
The Reds last match was a fantastic performance as they won 5-1 at Porto in the UEFA Champions League. Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firminho scored a brace while Sadio Mane also got on the scoresheet.
Liverpool Injuries & Team News
Coach Jurgen Klopp is set to be without injured midfielders Thiago Alcantara and Harvey Elliott. Curtis Jones should start after scoring against Brentford and providing two assists against Porto.
Trent Alexander-Arnold is doubtful at right-back with James Milner set to start. Roberto Firmino is pushing for a start up front after his brace in Porto.
Man City Form
Manchester City sit just one point behind Liverpool in second place on the Premier League table. They have conceded just one goal in six league matches this season.
After a 0-0 home draw with Southampton where they only produced one shot on target, City thrashed Wycombe 6-1 at home in the Carabao Cup. A fine 1-0 win at Chelsea followed as they limited the Blues to just 0.2 xG.
The Citizens lost 2-0 in midweek at PSG in the Champions League. City produced 1.6 xG to 0.6 xG for their opponents and deserved more from a good performance.
Man City Injuries & Team News
Ilkay Gundogan is a doubt in midfield and Oleksandr Zinchenko could be absent at left-back.
Coach Pep Guardiola is not expected to make many changes but both Raheem Sterling and Riyad Mahrez are out of form. Phil Foden and Gabriel Jesus could return to start in attack.
Liverpool vs Man City Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Liverpool vs Man City live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Liverpool vs Man City live stream.