- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
- Thursday 9
- Friday 10
- Saturday 11
- Sunday 12
- Monday 13
- Tuesday 14
- Wednesday 15
- Thursday 16
Liverpool vs Southampton Predictions & Tips - Relentless Reds too strong in the Premier League
- Liverpool vs Southampton predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Anfield (3:00 pm GMT)
- Liverpool have won to nil in their last 3 home matches
- Can the Reds secure a fourth straight home win?
- Preview, stats & team news
Liverpool have scored 2+ goals in their last 16 matches (Getty Images)
Liverpool vs Southampton Predictions
Liverpool have bounced back with consecutive wins since their only loss of the season against West Ham. Southampton concede a lot of away goals and they are likely to struggle at Anfield.
- Liverpool vs Southampton Predictions
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Injuries & Team News
- Southampton Form
- Southampton Injuries & Team News
- Liverpool vs Southampton Live Stream FAQ
- Liverpool have won to nil in their last 3 home matches (all competitions)
- Liverpool have scored 2+ goals in their last 16 matches (all competitions)
- Southampton have failed to score in their last 5 away matches against Liverpool (Premier League)
- Southampton have conceded 2+ goals in 9 of their last 11 away matches (Premier League)
Liverpool have a 58-31 advantage against Southampton in 114 meetings with 25 draws.
Liverpool defeated Porto 2-0 in the Champions League for their third consecutive home win. The Reds had 11 shots and 57% possession and Thiago and Mo Salah broke the deadlock after half time.
Jurgen Klopp’s side previously beat Arsenal 4-0 in the Premier League. The Merseyside club are unbeaten in nine home games this season.
Liverpool Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Naby Keita may be in contention after a recent injury.
Forward Roberto Firmino, defender Joe Gomez and midfielder pair Harvey Elliott and Curtis Jones are ruled out.
Southampton recorded consecutive 1-0 wins against Watford and Aston Villa before the international break. The Saints then fell to a disappointing 2-1 away loss against Norwich last time out.
Southampton had 17 shots but just 0.99 expected goals. Che Adams opened the scoring on four minutes before the Saints conceded either side of half time.
The result leaves Ralph Hasenhüttl’s side winless in 17 of their last 19 away in the Premier League.
Southampton Injuries & Team News
Winger Stuart Armstrong is doubtful due to injury.
Midfielder Jack Stephens is unavailable.
Liverpool vs Southampton Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Liverpool vs Southampton live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Liverpool vs Southampton live stream.
What time does Liverpool vs Southampton Start?
The match starts at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 27
Liverpool should create plenty of chances and they are ruthless at Anfield. Southampton have a poor away record and there is value on Liverpool to cover a -1 handicap.
Best Bet: Liverpool -1 Handicap $1.73 at betfair - 3 Units
Value Bet: Liverpool Win to Nil $2.40 at betfair - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Liverpool Win 2-0 Correct Score $8.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
07 December 2021
08 December 2021
12 December 2021