- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
Man City vs Southampton Predictions & Tips - More Goals Expected for City in the EPL
- Man City vs Southampton predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at the Etihad Stadium (3:00 pm BST)
- Man City have covered a -2 handicap in their last 5 home matches
- Can City record another dominant win at home in the Premier League?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Man City have won to nil in their last 3 matches (Getty Images)
Man City vs Southampton Predictions
Man City score a lot of goals at home and should beat an out of form Southampton. I am tipping City to cover the -2 handicap and win to nil.
- Man City vs Southampton Predictions
- Man City Form
- Man City Injuries & Team News
- Southampton Form
- Southampton Injuries & Team News
- Man City vs Southampton Live Stream FAQ
- Man City have won to nil in their last 3 matches (Premier League)
- Man City have covered a -2 handicap in their last 5 home matches (all competitions)
- Southampton have conceded 3+ goals in 2 of their last 3 away matches (Premier League)
Man City have a 38-32 advantage against Southampton in 95 meetings with 25 draws.
Man City Form
Man City beat Leipzig 6-3 at the Etihad on Wednesday to extend their winning run to four matches.
Nathan Ake, Riyad Mahrez, Jack Grealish, Joao Cancelo and Gabriel Jesus all scored. The Citizens dominated with 16 shots and 2.74 expected goals.
Pep Guardiola’s side recovered from a 1-0 loss against Spurs in the Premier League. They recorded consecutive 5-0 wins against Norwich and Arsenal before a 1-0 victory against Leicester.
Man City Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Zack Steffen remains sidelined due to injury.
Defenders John Stones and Aymeric Laporte are doubtful with knocks.
Southampton remain winless in the Premier League this season and have drawn their last three matches.
The Saints held West Ham to a 0-0 draw at St Mary’s last time out. Ralph Hasenhüttl’s side had just 41% possession and 0.78 expected goals.
Southampton have failed to win in their last six top-flight matches. They have also lost 11 of their last 13 on the road.
Southampton Injuries & Team News
Wingers Theo Walcott and Stuart Armstrong and midfielder William Smallbone are ruled out.
Striker Shane Long will face a late fitness test after his quarantine period.
Man City vs Southampton Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Man City vs Southampton live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Man City vs Southampton live stream.
Man City are firing on all cylinders at the Etihad and Southampton have a terrible recent away record. I am backing City to keep another clean sheet and win 3-0 at home.
Best Bet: Man City Win to Nil $1.83 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Man City -2 Handicap $2.10 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Man City Win 3-0 Correct Score $7.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit