- Wednesday 25
- Thursday 26
- Friday 27
- Saturday 28
- Sunday 29
- Monday 30
- Tuesday 1
- Wednesday 2
- Thursday 3
- Friday 4
- Saturday 5
Man United vs Chelsea Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds - Man United backed in headline Premier League fixture
- Manchester United face Chelsea in the Premier League on Saturday
- The match will take place at Old Trafford
- Manchester United sit 15th in the Premier League table after four games
- Chelsea are 8th in the table having played an extra game than their opponents
- Man United won 3 of the 4 meetings between the sides last season
Man United Form
Man United Team News
Chelsea Team News
Man United vs Chelsea Head to Head
Man United vs Chelsea Odds
Man United vs Chelsea Match Up
Man United vs Chelsea Stats
- Man United have won 4 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Man United won 3 of the 4 meetings between these sides last season (all competitions).
- Man United defeated Chelsea 4-0 at Old Trafford last season (Premier League).
- Man United's Marcus Rashford has scored 5 times in 11 matches against Chelsea (all competitions).
- Chelsea have won 1 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Chelsea have kept 1 clean sheet away from home in 21 matches under Frank Lampard (Premier League).
Man United vs Chelsea FAQs
Where can I watch the Man United vs Chelsea live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you how to watch the Man United vs Chelsea live stream online.
Where can I get Man United vs Chelsea free bets?
Get Man United vs Chelsea free bets when you open a new betting account with an online bookmaker.
Where is Man United vs Chelsea being played?
Man United vs Chelsea is being played at Old Trafford in Manchester, England.
What time does Man United vs Chelsea kick off?
Manchester United vs Chelsea is being played at 17:30 BST on Saturday 24 October 2020.
What competition are Manchester United and Chelsea playing in?
Manchester United and Chelsea are playing in the Premier League.
Top Betting Sites
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL Thanksgiving Offer
Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a TD in any Thanksgiving Game! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV)Bet $1, Win $100 if your team scores a TD! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN, TN and WV). 21+. T&Cs apply.
25/1 for Jake Paul to beat Nate Robinson 🥊
25/1 enhanced odds for Jake Paul to beat Nate Robinson with the promo code EPP25.New customers using EPP25. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 19 November 2020 until 3:00 on 29 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 25/1. Returns paid as 5 x £5 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
Ts and Cs apply. 21+ only.
25 November 2020
26 November 2020
27 November 2020
28 November 2020
29 November 2020
16 March 2021
Man Utd v Chelsea
- Select All
- Formula 1
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Jeonbuk Motors v Sydney FC
- Goa vs Mumbai City
- Borussia M'gladbach v Shakhtar Donetsk
- Olympiakos v Man City
- Bayern Munich v FC Salzburg
- Inter Milan v Real Madrid
- Marseille v FC Porto
- Liverpool v Atalanta
- Ajax v Midtjylland
- Atletico Madrid v Lokomotiv Moscow
- Internacional v Boca Juniors
- Lille v AC Milan