- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Man United vs Everton Predictions & Tips - On Fire Ronaldo to trouble Toffees in the EPL
- Man United vs Everton predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Old Trafford (12:30 pm BST)
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 5 goals in his last 5 matches
- Can Ronaldo score his sixth goal in as many games for United?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Man United have won 4 of their last 6 home matches (Getty Images)
Man United vs Everton Predictions
Cristiano Ronaldo is in top form and has been central to Man United’s recent wins. I am backing Ronaldo to score and a United win against Everton.
- Man United vs Everton Predictions
- Man United Form
- Man United Injuries & Team News
- Everton Form
- Everton Injuries & Team News
- Man United vs Everton Live Stream FAQ
- Man United have won 4 of their last 6 home matches (all competitions)
- Man United’s Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 5 goals in his last 5 matches (all competitions)
- Man United have won 3 of their last 4 matches against Everton (all competitions)
Man United have a 90-70 advantage against Everton in 196 meetings with 46 draws.
Man United Form
Man United came back to defeat Villarreal 2-1 on Wednesday, ending their two match losing streak at home.
The Red Devils conceded in the first half before Alex Telles equalised and Ronaldo scored the winner in the 95th minute.
Ronaldo has scored in four of his five matches since returning to United. The forward has also scored first in two of his last three Premier League matches.
Man United Injuries & Team News
Defender Luke Shaw will face a late fitness test.
Striker Marcus Rashford, defender Harry Maguire and winger Amad Diallo are all ruled out through injury.
Everton beat Norwich 2-0 on Saturday. The Toffees bounced back from a 3-0 away loss to Aston Villa and a penalty defeat to QPR in the EFL Cup.
Rafa Benitez’s side had 46% possession and took their chances in an even game with 11-10 shots. Andros Townsend and Abdoulaye Doucoure scored either side of half time.
Everton Injuries & Team News
Number one goalkeeper Jordan Pickford remains doubtful with a shoulder injury.
Forwards Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison are unavailable.
Midfielders Fabian Delph and Andre Gomes and defender Seamus Coleman are ruled out.
Man United vs Everton Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Man United vs Everton live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Man United vs Everton live stream.
Man United will be buoyed by Ronaldo’s last gasp winner against Villarreal and Everton’s recent form has dipped. I am backing a United win and Ronaldo to score again.
Best Bet: Man United Win Full Time Result $1.58 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Cristiano Ronaldo Anytime Goalscorer $1.81 at Neds - 3 Units
Value Bet: Crisitano Ronaldo First Goalscorer $3.65 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Man United Win 2-1 Correct Score $9.00 at Betstar Australia - 1 Unit