- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Man United vs Liverpool Predictions & Tips - EPL rivals set for tense contest at Old Trafford
- Man United vs Liverpool predictions for Sunday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Old Trafford (4:30 pm BST)
- Man United are unbeaten in their last 3 home matches
- Can the Red Devils extend their unbeaten home run?
- Preview, stats & team news
Man United have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches against Liverpool (Getty Images)
Man United vs Liverpool Predictions
Man United should keep things tight at Old Trafford following a patchy run of form. Liverpool have drawn regularly away against United with a draw and BTTS predicted.
- Man United vs Liverpool Predictions
- Man United Form
- Man United Injuries & Team News
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Injuries & Team News
- Man United vs Liverpool Live Stream FAQ
- Man United are unbeaten in their last 3 home matches (all competitions)
- Man United have seen BTTS in their last 4 matches (all competitions)
- Man United have drawn 2 of their last 3 home matches against Liverpool (Premier League)
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 6 matches against Man United (Premier League)
- Liverpool have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches (Premier League)
Man United have an 89-78 advantage against Liverpool in 135 meetings with 68 draws.
Man United Form
Man United bounced back from 2-0 down to beat Atalanta 3-2 in the Champions League. Marcus Rashford, Harry Maguire and Cristiano Ronaldo scored in the second half to complete the comeback.
The win extended United’s unbeaten run at Old Trafford to three in all competitions. They beat Villareal 2-1 and drew 1-1 against Everton before the Atalanta victory.
Man United Injuries & Team News
Forwards Anthony Martial and Amad Diallo should be in contention.
Midfielder Fred and striker Marcus Rashford are doubtful after coming off against Atalanta.
Raphael Varane remains sidelined with an injury.
Liverpool defeated ten-man Atletico Madrid 3-2 in a hard-fought contest on Tuesday.
Mo Salah and Naby Keita scored within 13 minutes before the Reds conceded two first half goals. Salah scored a penalty in the 78th minute to secure the win.
The result followed a 5-0 win against Watford in the Premier League. Liverpool drew their previous two against Man City (2-2) and Brentford (3-3).
Liverpool Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Curtis Jones should return to the squad.
Thiago Alcantara and Harvey Elliott are ruled out.
Man United vs Liverpool Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Man United vs Liverpool live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Man United vs Liverpool live stream.
United can keep their unbeaten home run going with a solid display against Liverpool. Both sides will be fatigued after their efforts in midweek and my tip is a cagey 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @8/15 at bet365 - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @45/17 at Unibet - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @13/2 at bet365 - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
19 January 2022
20 January 2022
21 January 2022