- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Manchester City vs Brighton Tips & Predictions - Comfortable home win tipped
- Manchester City vs Brighton betting tips for the Premier League fixture at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday (18:00 GMT)
- The best betting tips for the game is for Manchester City to win to nil; City have won to nil in 8 of their last 10 victories
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Manchester City vs Brighton Prediction
- Manchester City have won their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Manchester City have kept clean sheets in 8 of their last 10 victories (all competitions).
- Manchester City are unbeaten in their last 13 matches (all competitions).
- Brighton are winless in their last 8 matches (English Premier League).
- Brighton have drawn 4 of their last 5 matches (English Premier League).
- Brighton have lost 3 of their last 7 away matches (English Premier League).
Head to Head
Manchester City Form
Manchester City vs Brighton FAQs
What is the best bet for Manchester City vs Brighton?
The best bet for Manchester City vs Brighton is Manchester City win to nil. Eight of City’s last 10 victories have been to nil.
Where can I watch the Manchester City vs Brighton live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Manchester City vs Brighton live stream online.
Where is Manchester City vs Brighton being played?
Manchester City vs Brighton is being played at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, England.
When does Manchester City vs Brighton kick off?
Manchester City vs Brighton kicks off at 18:00 GMT on Wednesday 13 January 2021.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet