- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Manchester City vs Newcastle Tips - City backed for another clean sheet
- Manchester City vs Newcastle betting tips for the Premier League fixture at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday (20:00 GMT)
- The best betting tips for the game is for Man City to win to nil
- Read on for our full match preview and predictions
Manchester City vs Newcastle Prediction
- Man City have won 10 of their last 13 home matches (English Premier League).
- Man City have won to nil in 9 of their last 10 home victories (English Premier League).
- Man City have seen over 1.5 first half goals in their last 4 home matches (English Premier League).
- Man City's Sergio Aguero has scored 15 goals in his last 13 Premier League matches against Newcastle.
- Newcastle have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Manchester City Form
Manchester City vs Newcastle FAQs
What is the best bet for Manchester City vs Newcastle?
The best bet for Manchester City vs Newcastle is Man City win to nil. 9 of Man City’s last 10 home wins have been to nil.
Where can I watch the Manchester City vs Newcastle live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Manchester City vs Newcastle live stream online.
Where is Manchester City vs Newcastle being played?
Manchester City vs Newcastle is being played at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, England.
When does Manchester City vs Newcastle kick off?
Manchester City vs Newcastle kicks off at 20:00 GMT on Saturday 26 December 2020.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet