- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
Newcastle vs Leeds Predictions & Tips - EPL Strugglers Tipped to Draw at St James’ Park
- Newcastle vs Leeds predictions for Friday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at St James’ Park (8:00 pm BST)
- Leeds are winless in 9 of their last 10 matches
- Can the Premier League strugglers respond to recent heavy defeats?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Newcastle are winless in their last 5 matches (Getty Images)
Newcastle vs Leeds Predictions
Newcastle and Leeds are low on confidence after poor starts this season. Both sides will want to avoid defeat. I am tipping a draw and BTTS.
- Newcastle vs Leeds Predictions
- Newcastle Form
- Newcastle Injuries & Team News
- Leeds Form
- Leeds Injuries & Team News
- Newcastle vs Leeds Live Stream FAQ
- Newcastle are winless in their last 5 matches (all competitions)
- Newcastle have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League)
- Leeds are winless in 9 of their last 10 matches (all competitions)
Newcastle and Leeds have won 39 matches each and drawn 18 in 96 meetings.
Newcastle were hammered 4-1 at Old Trafford on Saturday. The Magpies struggled with 35% possession and 12-21 shots.
It was Newcastle’s third Premier League loss in three matches and they have conceded a league high 12 goals.
Steve Bruce’s side have been harder to beat at home. They drew 2-2 with Southampton before the international break and 0-0 with Burnley in the EFL Cup.
Newcastle Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Martin Dubravka and midfielder Elliot Anderson remain sidelined.
Striker Callum Wilson and defender Paul Dummett are doubtful.
Defender Javi Manquillo and midfeidelrs Joe Willock, Ryan Fraser and Jonjo Shelvey could be in contention.
Leeds’ 3-0 loss against Liverpool leaves the Whites without a win in the Premier League. Marcelo Bielsa’s side conceded two goals before Pascal Struijk was sent off. They let in a third late on.
Leeds drew 1-1 against Burnley and 2-2 against Everton before the international break. Their only win this season was a 3-0 victory against League Two Crewe in the EFL Cup.
Leeds Injuries & Team News
Defender Pascal Struijk is suspended. Midfielders Adam Forshaw and Diego Llorente and defender Robin Koch are unavailable through injury.
Newcastle vs Leeds Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Newcastle vs Leeds live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Newcastle vs Leeds live stream.
Newcastle and Leeds concede a lot of goals and will want to tighten up at St James' Park. I am backing a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.53 at betfair - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.60 at Neds - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $7.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit