- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
Newcastle vs Leicester Tips - Foxes to continue strong away form
- Newcastle vs Leicester betting tips for the Premier League fixture at St. James’ Park on Sunday (14:15 GMT)
- The best betting tips for the game is for Leicester to win, with the Foxes winning 6 of their 8 away matches in the Premier League this season
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Newcastle vs Leicester Prediction
- Newcastle have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Newcastle are winless in their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Newcastle have 1 win in their last 4 home matches (English Premier League).
- Leicester have won 6 of their last 8 away matches (English Premier League).
- Leicester -1 handicap has been a winner in 4 of their 6 away wins (English Premier League).
- Leicester have lost 1 of their last 8 away matches (English Premier League).
- Leicester striker Jamie Vardy has scored 11 goals in 15 matches (English Premier League).
Head to Head
Newcastle vs Leicester FAQs
What is the best bet for Newcastle vs Leicester?
The best bet for Newcastle vs Leicester is Leicester -1 handicap. Leicester -1 has been a winner in 4 of their 6 away wins this season and Newcastle are winless in 5 matches.
Where can I watch the Newcastle vs Leicester live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Newcastle vs Leicester live stream online.
Where is Newcastle vs Leicester being played?
Newcastle vs Leicester is being played at St. James’ Park in Newcastle, England.
When does Newcastle vs Leicester kick off?
Newcastle vs Leicester kicks off at 14:15 GMT on Sunday 3 January 2021.
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet