- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Norwich vs Brighton Predictions & Tips - Canaries unwanted Premier League losing streak to continue
- Norwich vs Brighton predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Carrow Road (3:00 pm BST)
- Norwich have lost their last 8 home matches
- Will Brighton hand a ninth consecutive home defeat to the Canaries?
- Preview, stats & team news
Norwich have lost their last 2 matches against Brighton (Getty Images)
Norwich vs Brighton Predictions
Norwich look out of their depth in the Premier League and Brighton have started the season strongly. I am backing an away win.
- Norwich vs Brighton Predictions
- Norwich Form
- Norwich Injuries & Team News
- Brighton Form
- Brighton Injuries & Team News
- Norwich vs Brighton Live Stream FAQ
- Norwich have lost their last 8 home matches (Premier League)
- Norwich have lost their last 2 matches against Brighton (Premier League)
- Brighton have won 6 of their last 9 matches (all competitions)
Norwich have a 34-32 advantage against Brighton in 92 meetings with 24 draws.
Norwich picked up their first point of the season with a 0-0 draw against Burnley. The Canaries rarely threatened with two shots on target and 0.67 expected goals.
The draw ended a 16 match losing streak for Daniel Farke’s side. Their Carrow Road hex remains as they have lost their last eight at home, with three straight losses coming this season.
Norwich Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Todd Cantwell and Mathias Normann and defender Christoph Zimmermann should return to the squad.
Defender Sam Byram remains sidelined with a thigh injury.
Brighton held Arsenal to a goalless draw before the international break. The Seagulls had the better chances with 21-8 shots and 59% possession.
Graham Potter’s side are on a four match unbeaten run. They drew 1-1 against Crystal Palace after beating Leicester (2-1) and Brentford (1-0).
Brighton Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Enock Mwepu and defender Adam Webster should be back in contention.
Danny Welbeck and midfielder Steven Alzate are ruled out due to injury.
Norwich vs Brighton Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Norwich vs Brighton live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Norwich vs Brighton live stream.
Brighton are in top form and playing with confidence. They should pile the misery on a woeful Norwich side and I am backing an away win.
Best Bet: Brighton Win Full Time Result $2.15 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Correct Score Tip: Brighton Win 1-0 Correct Score $7.50 at Neds - 1 Unit