- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Norwich vs Watford Predictions & Tips - Can the Canaries end their losing streak in the Premier League?
- Norwich vs Watford predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Carrow Road (3:00 pm BST)
- Watford are winless in their last 5 matches
- Can Norwich hold out of form Watford for a valuable point?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Norwich are winless in 5 of their last 6 matches (Getty Images)
Norwich vs Watford Predictions
Norwich and Watford will be desperate to avoid defeat after poor starts in the Premier League. Both sides will keep things tight with a draw predicted at Carrow Road.
- Norwich vs Watford Predictions
- Norwich Form
- Norwich Injuries & Team News
- Watford Form
- Watford Injuries & Team News
- Norwich vs Watford Live Stream FAQ
- Norwich are winless in 5 of their last 6 matches (all competitions)
- Watford are winless in their last 5 matches (all competitions)
Norwich have a 42-31 advantage against Watford in 102 meetings with 29 draws.
Norwich lost their 14th consecutive top-flight match after a 1-0 defeat at Arsenal on Saturday. Daniel Farke’s side rarely threatened with one shot on target before they conceded midway through the second half.
The Canaries are bottom of the table and are the only Premier League team with no points. They lost 2-1 against Leicester in their previous home match, the only league fixture they have scored in this season.
Norwich Injuries & Team News
Defenders Dimitris Giannoulis, Christoph Zimmermann and Sam Byram are unavailable.
Forward Przemyslaw Placheta, Joshua Sargent and defender Bali Mumba should return to the squad.
Xisco Munoz’s side lost 2-0 against Wolves last time out, their third consecutive Premier League defeat.
Watford were second best throughout with 6-14 shots and 44% possession. The Hornets held out for long periods before conceding two late goals.
Watford could not build on their shock 3-2 win over Aston Villa on the opening day of the Premier League. They have failed to score in their last three league matches after losses to Brighton (2-0) and Spurs (1-0).
Watford Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Ben Foster, defender Kiko Femenia and midfielder Dan Gosling will be back in contention.
Forward Joao Pedro remains doubtful with a knee injury.
Norwich vs Watford Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Norwich vs Watford live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Norwich vs Watford live stream.