- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Sheffield United vs Everton Tips - Blades misery to continue in the Premier League
- Sheffield United vs Everton betting tips for the Premier League fixture at Bramall Lane on Monday (20:00 GMT)
- The best betting tips for the game is for Everton to hand Sheffield United another defeat
- Read on for our full match preview and predictions
Sheffield United vs Everton Prediction
- Sheffield United have lost 15 of their last 17 matches (English Premier League).
- Sheffield United have lost 7 of their last 8 home matches (English Premier League).
- Everton have won their last 3 matches (English Premier League).
- Everton’s Dominic Calvert-Lewin has scored 11 goals in 14 appearances (English Premier League).
Head to Head
Sheffield United Form
Sheffield United vs Everton FAQs
What is the best bet for Sheffield United vs Everton?
The best bet for Sheffield United vs Everton is an Everton win. Everton have won their last 3 matches while Sheffield United have lost 15 of their last 17 league matches.
Where can I watch the Sheffield United vs Everton live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Sheffield United vs Everton live stream online.
Where is Sheffield United vs Everton being played?
Sheffield United vs Everton is being played at Bramall Lane in Sheffield, England.
When does Sheffield United vs Everton kick off?
Sheffield United vs Everton kicks off at 20:00 GMT on Saturday 26 December 2020.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet