- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
Sheffield United vs Newcastle Tips - EPL strugglers clash at Bramall Lane
- Sheffield United vs Newcastle betting tips for the Premier League fixture at Bramall Lane on Tuesday (18:00 GMT)
- The best betting tip for the game is the draw
- Newcastle are winless in seven, Sheffield United have earned just two points all season
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Sheffield United vs Newcastle Prediction
- Sheffield United have lost 7 of their last 8 home matches (English Premier League).
- Sheffield United have 2 draws and 15 defeats this season (English Premier League).
- Sheffield United ended a 21-match wait for a win last time out (all competitions).
- Newcastle are winless in their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Newcastle have scored 1 goal in their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Newcastle have lost their last 4 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Sheffield United Form
Sheffield United vs Newcastle FAQs
What is the best bet for Sheffield United vs Newcastle?
The best bet for Sheffield United vs Newcastle is the draw. Newcastle are winless in their last 7 matches; Sheffield United haven’t won a match in the Premier League all season.
Where can I watch the Sheffield United vs Newcastle live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Sheffield United vs Newcastle live stream online.
Where is Sheffield United vs Newcastle being played?
Sheffield United vs Newcastle is being played at Bramall Lane in Sheffield, England.
When does Sheffield United vs Newcastle kick off?
Sheffield United vs Newcastle kicks off at 18:00 GMT on Tuesday 12 January 2021.
Top Betting Sites
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch