- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
Southampton vs Burnley Predictions & Tips - Low scoring encounter expected in the Premier League
- Southampton vs Burnley predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at St Mary’s (3:00 pm BST)
- Southampton have won their last 2 matches against Burnley
- Can the Saints win a third consecutive match against the Clarets?
- Preview, stats & team news
Southampton have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 home matches (Getty Images)
Southampton vs Burnley Predictions
Southampton ended their winless run in the Premier League and they have a good recent record against Burnley. My tip is a Saints win and under 2.5 goals.
- Southampton vs Burnley Predictions
- Southampton Form
- Southampton Injuries & Team News
- Burnley Form
- Burnley Injuries & Team News
- Southampton vs Burnley Live Stream FAQ
- Southampton have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 home matches (Premier League)
- Southampton have won their last 2 matches against Burnley (Premier League)
- Burnley have lost 4 of their last 5 away matches (Premier League)
- Burnley have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 10 away matches (all competitions)
Burnley have a 23-22 advantage against Southampton in 62 meetings with 17 draws.
Southampton bounced back from two consecutive defeats and beat Leeds 1-0 at home.
The Saints dominated the game with 19-3 shots and 1.83 expected goals. Armando Broja scored the winner just after half time.
Ralph Hasenhüttl’s side are hard to beat at home this season, with a 1-0 loss to Wolves their only defeat. The loss followed draws against Man United (1-1) and West Ham (0-0).
Southampton Injuries & Team News
Midfielder James Ward Prowse is suspended and Jack Stephens is ruled out.
Striker Che Adams is doubtful.
Burnley’s winless start to the season continued with a 2-0 loss at Man City. The defeat extended the Claret’s winless run to 11 in the Premier League.
Sean Dyce’s side had 29% possession against City and just two shots on target. They conceded goals either side of half time to seal their fourth away defeat in five.
Burnley Injuries & Team News
Defender Charlie Taylor and striker Matej Vydra could return be in contention.
Midfielder Dale Stephens and centre back Ben Mee are ruled out.
Southampton vs Burnley Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Southampton vs Burnley live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Southampton vs Burnley live stream.
Southampton should take confidence from their win against Leeds and defeat a lowly Burnley. With some low scorelines at St Mary’s recently, a 1-0 home win is my tip.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals $1.83 at betfair - 4 Units
Value Bet: Southampton Win Full Time Result $2.00 at betfair - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Southampton Win 1-0 Correct Score $8.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit