- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Southampton vs Leeds Predictions & Tips - Tense battle at the bottom of the Premier League
- Southampton vs Leeds predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at St Mary’s (3:00 pm BST)
- Southampton have drawn 4 of their last 6 matches
- Can the Saints end their two match losing streak with a home draw against Leeds?
- Preview, stats & team news
Southampton have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 11 home matches (Getty Images)
Southampton vs Leeds Predictions
Southampton and Leeds are struggling at the bottom of the table after inconsistent starts to the season. With both sides out of form, I am backing a draw and BTTS.
- Southampton vs Leeds Predictions
- Southampton Form
- Southampton Injuries & Team News
- Leeds Form
- Leeds Injuries & Team News
- Southampton vs Leeds Live Stream FAQ
- Southampton have drawn 4 of their last 6 matches (Premier League)
- Southampton have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 11 home matches (Premier League)
- Leeds have drawn 1-1 in their last 2 away matches (Premier League)
Leeds have a 47-27 advantage against Southampton in 94 meetings with 20 draws.
Southampton lost their last two fixtures before the international break. A 1-0 home loss to Wolves came before a 3-1 defeat against Chelsea.
James Ward-Prowse cancelled out Chelsea’s opener and the midfielder was sent off. The Saints then conceded two goals in the final ten minutes.
Southampton are winless in their last nine top-flight matches. A run of four consecutive draws this season keeps them one point outside the bottom three.
Southampton Injuries & Team News
Midfielders James Ward-Prowse and Jack Stephens are sidelined.
Striker Che Adams is doubtful with a knock.
Leeds beat Watford 1-0 at home to record their first league win of the season. Diego Llorente scored in the opening 20 minutes and Leeds remained on top with 20-5 shots and 67% possession.
Consecutive 1-1 away draws against Burnley and Newcastle have helped Marcelo Bielsa’s side pick up vital points recently.
Leeds Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Kalvin Phillips and Adam Forshaw should return to the squad.
Forwards Patrick Bamford and Raphinha will also return.
Wing back Luke Ayling and defender Robin Koch are ruled out.
Southampton vs Leeds Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Southampton vs Leeds live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Southampton vs Leeds live stream.
Southampton are on a terrible winless run and Leeds have drawn regularly away. Neither side is in convincing form and I am backing a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.57 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.55 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $7.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit