- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Southampton vs Man City Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - City to draw again?
- Southampton face Man City in the Premier League on Saturday
- The match is being played at St. Mary’s Stadium at 15:00 GMT
- Southampton have drawn 2 of their last 5 league matches
- Man City have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches in all competitions
Southampton Injuries & Team News
Man City Form
Man City Injuries & Team News
Head to Head
- Southampton have scored first in 7 of their last 8 matches (English Premier League).
- Southampton have drawn 2 of their last 5 matches (English Premier League).
- Southampton have lost 3 of their last 20 matches (English Premier League).
- Man City have drawn 3 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Man City have drawn each of their last 2 away matches (all competitions).
- Man City have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 away matches (all competitions).
Stats courtesy of Sport88.com
Southampton vs Man City FAQ
What is the best bet for Southampton vs Man City?
The best bet for Southampton vs Man City is Southampton to score first. Saints have scored the first goal in 7 of their last 8 matches.
Where can I watch the Southampton vs Man City live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Southampton vs Man City live stream online.
Where can I get Southampton vs Man City free bets?
Get Southampton vs Man City free bets when you open a new betting account with an online bookmaker.
Where is Southampton vs Man City being played?
Southampton vs Man City is being played at St. Mary’s Stadium in Southampton, England.
When does Southampton vs Man City kick off?
Southampton vs Man City kicks off at 15:00 GMT on Saturday 19 December 2020.
What competition are Southampton vs Man City playing in?
Southampton vs Man City are playing in the English Premier League.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet