- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Tottenham vs Aston Villa Predictions & Tips - Spurs to Continue Strong Home Form
- Tottenham vs Aston Villa predictions for Wednesday’s Premier League match
- The game is being played at 6pm BST at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Tottenham have won 12 of their last 13 matches against Aston Villa
- I am Tottenham to win and Harry Kane to score
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Harry Kane has scored 6 goals in his last 4 matches against Aston Villa (Getty Images)
Tottenham vs Aston Villa Predictions
Tottenham have been scoring plenty of goals at home with Harry Kane at the forefront. Spurs should be able to continue their solid record at home and beat an Aston Villa side they have dominated since 2010.
- Tottenham have won 8 of their last 9 home matches (all competitions).
- Tottenham’s Harry Kane has scored 7 goals in his last 6 home matches (all competitions).
- Tottenham have won 12 of their last 13 matches against Aston Villa (all competitions).
- Tottenham’s Harry Kane has scored 6 goals in his last 4 matches against Aston Villa (Premier League).
- Aston Villa have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 8 matches (Premier League).
- Aston Villa have lost 3 of their last 5 away matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Tottenham have a 75-56 advantage against Aston Villa with 36 draws in 167 matches.
Tottenham won 12 of the last 13 encounters including 2-0 at Villa Park in March.
Tottenham have been inconsistent with most of their points picked up at home. They have won eight of their last nine matches at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Ryan Mason’s side lost 1-0 against Manchester City in the League Cup final.
Spurs bounced back with a 4-0 home win against Sheffield United thanks to a Gareth Bale hat-trick. They then lost 3-1 at Leeds where they were outplayed.
Tottenham’s last match was a 2-0 home win against Wolves. Harry Kane opened the scoring with Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg wrapping it up.
Tottenham Injuries and Team News
Tottenham left back Ben Davies and right back Serge Aurier are inured.
Aston Villa Form
Aston Villa haven’t won back to back games since December. They have won two of their last 12 matches, those coming against Fulham and Everton.
Dean Smith’s side recently lost 3-1 at home to Manchester United despite Bertrand Traoré’s opener. They then drew 1-1 at home against Everton before a 3-2 defeat at Crystal Palace.
It was an entertaining game at Selhurst Park, goals to John McGinn and Anwar El Ghazi establishing a 2-1 lead before Villa conceded twice in the final 15 minutes.
Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
Centre back Tyrone Mings is doubtful.
Right back Matthew Cash, midfielder Morgan Sanson and forward Trézéguet are injured.
Jack Grealish could start after coming off the bench against Crystal Palace.
Tottenham have been on fire at home where they can continue winning against Aston Villa. Harry Kane has a great record against Villa and can score first.
Best Bets: Harry Kane Anytime Goalscorer @-120.48 at Unibet - 2 Units
Best Bets: Tottenham & Over 2.5 Win & Total Goals @105.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
Value Bet: Tottenham & BTTS Yes Win & BTTS @187.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
First Goalscorer Tip: Harry Kane First Goalscorer @310.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit