- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
Tottenham vs Aston Villa Predictions & Tips - Spurs too strong at home in the EPL
- Tottenham vs Aston Villa predictions for Sunday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (2:00 pm BST)
- Tottenham have won 13 of their last 15 home matches
- Can Tottenham record another home win against Villa?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Tottenham have won 1-0 in 2 of their last 3 home matches (Getty Images)
Tottenham vs Aston Villa Predictions
Spurs are strong at home and they have a good recent record against Villa. The Villains are unconvincing on the road and I am backing a home win.
- Tottenham vs Aston Villa Predictions
- Tottenham Form
- Tottenham Injuries & Team News
- Aston Villa Form
- Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
- Tottenham vs Aston Villa Live Stream FAQ
- Tottenham have won 13 of their last 15 home matches (all competitions)
- Tottenham have won 1-0 in 2 of their last 3 home matches (Premier League)
- Tottenham have won 12 of their last 14 matches against Aston Villa (all competitions)
- Aston Villa have lost 3 of their last 5 away matches (Premier League)
Tottenham have a 75-57 advantage against Aston Villa in 168 meetings with 36 draws.
Tottenham recovered from their 3-1 defeat against Arsenal with a 5-1 demolition of Mura in the Conference League.
Spurs were on top throughout. Dele Alli and Giovani Lo Celso scored early before Harry Kane netted a hat-trick in the last 20 minutes.
It was a fourth home win in five for Spurs. Nuno Espirito Santo’s side also beat Watford and Man City 1-0 and Pacos de Ferreira 3-0 this season.
Tottenham Injuries & Team News
Full-back Ryan Sessegnon and midfielder Steven Bergwijn are sidelined.
Aston Villa Form
Aston Villa recovered from their EFL Cup elimination against Chelsea and beat Man United 1-0 at Old Trafford.
The Villains were on the back foot with 40% possession. Kourtney Hause scored an unexpected winner in the closing minutes before United missed a late penalty.
The win ended Villa’s two-match losing streak away in the Premier League. They lost 3-2 to Watford and 3-0 to Chelsea before the win at United.
Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
Centre back Axel Tuanzebe will return to the squad.
Midfielders Trezuguet, Leon Bailey and Morgan Sanson are ruled out.
Defender Keinan Davis is also unavailable.
Tottenham vs Aston Villa Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Tottenham vs Aston Villa live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Tottenham vs Aston Villa live stream.
Tottenham are relentless at home and they should defeat a Villa side struggling for consistency away. I am backing a 1-0 Spurs win.
Best Bet: Tottenham Win Full Time Result $2.15 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Tottenham Win 1-0 Correct Score $7.00 at Neds - 1 Unit