- Saturday 16
- Sunday 17
- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
Tottenham vs Fulham Tips & Predictions - Tottenham backed to win at home
- Tottenham vs Fulham betting tips for the Premier League fixture at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Wednesday (20:15 GMT)
- The best betting tips for the game is for Tottenham to win to nil - Spurs have won their last 3 matches to nil
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Tottenham vs Fulham Prediction
- Tottenham have won 4 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Tottenham have won 8 of their last 9 home matches (all competitions).
- Tottenham have won to nil in 7 of their last 9 home matches (all competitions).
- Tottenham forward Heung-Min Son has 12 goals in 16 matches (English Premier League).
- Fulham are winless in their last 5 matches (English Premier League).
- Fulham have failed to score in 3 of their last 5 matches (English Premier League).
- Fulham have lost 4 of their last 7 away matches (English Premier League).
Head to Head
Tottenham vs Fulham FAQs
What is the best bet for Tottenham vs Fulham?
The best bet for Tottenham vs Fulham is Tottenham win to nil. This has been a winner in each of Spurs’ last 3 matches.
Where can I watch the Tottenham vs Fulham live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Tottenham vs Fulham live stream online.
Where is Tottenham vs Fulham being played?
Tottenham vs Fulham is being played at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, England.
When does Tottenham vs Fulham kick off?
Tottenham vs Fulham kicks off at 20:15 GMT on Wednesday 13 January 2021.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet