- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
Tottenham vs Man City Predictions & Tips - Back a Citizens Away Win and Under 2.5 Goals in the Premier League
- Tottenham vs Man City predictions for Sunday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at 4:30 pm BST at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Man City have won 7 of their last 11 matches against Tottenham
- Can Guardiola’s champions get off to a winning start against Spurs?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Man City have won 10 of their last 14 matches (Getty Images)
Tottenham vs Man City Predictions
Tottenham have struggled against Man City in recent meetings. The champions will have a full-strength side this weekend, so I am tipping a 2-0 City win.
- Tottenham vs Man City Predictions
- Tottenham Form
- Tottenham Injuries & Team News
- Man City Form
- Man City Injuries & Team News
- Tottenham vs Man City Live Stream FAQ
- Tottenham have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 home matches against Man City (all competitions)
- Man City have won 7 of their last 11 matches against Tottenham (all competitions)
- Man City have won 10 of their last 14 matches (all competitions)
Man City have a 65-63 advantage against Tottenham in 164 meetings with 36 draws.
City beat Spurs 1-0 in the last meeting between the sides in the EFL Cup final last season.
Spurs named Nuno Espirito Santo as manager after a disappointing seventh-placed finish last season. The Portuguese coach led his side to an unbeaten pre-season.
Spurs beat Colchester (3-0) and MK Dons (3-1) before a 2-2 draw against Chelsea and a 1-0 win against rivals Arsenal.
Tottenham Injuries & Team News
Wantaway striker Harry Kane is unlikely to start.
Defenders Ryan Sessegnon and Cristian Romero are doubtful. Midfielder Tanguy Ndombele could return to the squad.
Man City Form
City ended their pre-season with a 1-0 loss against Leicester in the Community Shield.
Guardiola named a starting XI of first-team players and youth prospects. They struggled, gave the ball away frequently and Nathan Ake conceded a penalty in the 88th minute.
The loss was City’s first loss in three matches after they beat Preston (2-0), Barnsley (4-0) and Blackpool (4-1) in preseason.
Man City Injuries & Team News
Kevin De Bruyne and Phil Foden are ruled out.
Ederson, John Stones, Kyle Walker, Raheem Sterling and Gabriel Jesus are back in contention.
Tottenham vs Man City Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Tottenham vs Man City live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Tottenham vs Man City live stream.
City will be at full strength and they have a good recent record against Spurs. I am backing a City win and under 2.5 goals.
Best Bet: Man City Win Full Time Result @-153.85 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @100.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Man City Win 2-0 Correct Score @750.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit