- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Watford vs Liverpool Predictions & Tips - Reds to go top in the Premier League
- Watford vs Liverpool predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Vicarage Road (12:30 pm BST)
- Liverpool have won 3-0 in 3 of their last 4 away matches
- Can Liverpool win their early kick off and go top of the Premier League?
- Preview, stats & team news
Liverpool have covered a -2 handicap in 3 of their last 5 matches against Watford (Getty Images)
Watford vs Liverpool Predictions
Watford are in turmoil following a shock change of manager. Liverpool are unbeaten and solid in defence and the Reds can win to nil.
- Watford vs Liverpool Predictions
- Watford Form
- Watford Injuries & Team News
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Injuries & Team News
- Watford vs Liverpool Live Stream FAQ
- Watford have lost to nil in 4 of their last 6 matches (Premier League)
- Liverpool have covered a -2 handicap in 3 of their last 5 matches against Watford (Premier League)
- Liverpool have won 3-0 in 3 of their last 4 away matches (Premier League)
Liverpool have a 24-6 advantage against Watford in 34 meetings with four draws.
Watford lost 1-0 at Leeds before the international break, extending their winless run to three in all competitions. The Hornets conceded early and offered little in response with five shots and 33% possession.
Watford replaced Claudio Ranieri replacing Xisco Munoz following one Premier League win in six.
Watford Injuries & Team News
Striker Joshua King may be in contention after a knee injury.
Defenders Christian Kabasele, Francisco Sierralta, Nicolas N'Koulou and midfielder Peter Etebo are unavailable.
Liverpool extended their unbeaten Premier League run to 17 following a 2-2 draw against Man City. Sadio Mane and Mo Salah both scored in the second half but the Reds could not prevent City from equalising twice.
Jurgen Klopp’s side are the highest scorers in the top-flight this season with 17. Liverpool have scored nine away goals in their last three after 3-0 wins against Norwich and Leeds and a 3-3 draw with Brentford.
Liverpool Injuries & Team News
Defender Trent Alexander-Arnold and striker Diogo Jota should return to the squad following recent injuries.
Goalkeeper Allison Becker and midfielder Thiago Alcantara are doubtful
Harvey Elliott is ruled out.
Watford vs Liverpool Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Watford vs Liverpool live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Watford vs Liverpool live stream.
The Hornets have shown little goalscoring threat and Liverpool should create plenty of chances. I am backing the Reds to win to nil.
Best Bet: Liverpool Win to Nil $2.30 at betfair - 4 Units
Value Bet: Liverpool -2 Handicap $3.35 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Liverpool Win 3-0 Correct Score $10.00 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit