- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Watford vs Newcastle Predictions & Tips - Winless Magpies set for another draw in the EPL
- Watford vs Newcastle predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Vicarage Road (3:00 pm BST)
- Watford have drawn 1-1 in 2 of their last 3 matches against Newcastle
- Will Newcastle earn another Premier League point at Vicarage Road?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Newcastle have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Getty Images)
Watford vs Newcastle Predictions
Watford have struggled to put a winning run together and Newcastle have failed to win this season. I am backing a 1-1 draw.
- Watford vs Newcastle Predictions
- Watford Form
- Watford Injuries & Team News
- Newcastle Form
- Newcastle Injuries & Team News
- Watford vs Newcastle Live Stream FAQ
- Watford are winless in 8 of their last 11 matches (all competitions)
- Watford have drawn 1-1 in 2 of their last 3 matches against Newcastle (Premier League)
- Newcastle have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions)
Watford and Newcastle have won 16 matches each in 53 meetings with 15 draws.
Watford stunned Norwich with a 3-1 away win on Saturday before falling to a 3-1 home loss against Championship Stoke in the EFL Cup.
Xisco Munoz’s side were in control against Stoke with 26-11 shots and 53% possession. Ashley Fletcher equalised after the Hornets trailed, but they were undone by two late goals.
Watford are winless in their last two home matches following a 2-0 defeat to Wolves at Vicarage Road.
Watford Injuries & Team News
Forward Joao Pedro and goalkeeper Daniel Bachmann will face late fitness tests.
Full back Kiko Fermenia is back in contention after a long-term injury.
Newcastle are still searching for their first win of the season. The Magpies have failed to win in their first six in all competitions and they are 18th in the Premier League.
Steve Bruce’s side held Leeds to a 1-1 draw last time out. It was their third draw in four following a 0-0 stalemate against Burnley in the EFL Cup and a 2-2 tie with Southampton.
Newcastle Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Joe Willock and Jonjo Shelvey are unlikely to feature due to injury.
Striker Callum Wilson, defender Paul Dummett and goalkeepers Martin Dubravka and Freddie Woodman are ruled out.
Watford vs Newcastle Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Watford vs Newcastle live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Watford vs Newcastle live stream.
Watford and Newcastle are out of form and have drawn regularly in recent meetings. I am backing another stalemate between the sides.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.40 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $7.00 at Neds - 1 Unit